Oppo Camp Go you Woofers - Semi Final 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't help but feel we will see a repeat of the Hawks/Crows game of last year... would not surprise to see the Hawks jump them early and stamp authority

But goodness me I've underestimated the Dogs before... and would be over the moon to be wrong here

Had a chuckle. I am well aware of the pain inflicted on you guys coz of the pee and poo (inlaws have trained me well), but by God we need prayers tonight! It's doable, but. .....hope I'm pleasantly surprised and it's not a drubbing (except by the dogs of course! )

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Expecting lots of tired legs tonight given both sides threw the kitchen sink at their opponents last week. Hawthorn's best is about 2-3 goals better than the Dogs' best, so after a tight tussle in the first 3/4 I think they'll pull away in the last to win by that margin. Dogs' best hope of winning is a low-scoring slog where they control the game defensively - engage in a shootout and I'm not sure some of their players have the tank to go with Hawthorn's small forwards over 2 hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reasonably calm about this one. Feel the Hawks will only live for another week if they get through but will be pumped if the dogs get up, they are a sneaky chance v GWS and losing to them in a GF if we were to get there wouldn't be the worst thing as opposed to the pain of a Hawthorn defeat or the nothingness that would be a Giants flag.

How good is it to sit back and watch these teams hopefully smash the bejeesus out of each other while we watch on.

Thanks be to Ishank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back