Competitions Goal kicking competition!!! Win mystery prize!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so I forgot my goal kicking contest. That’s fine. Week 2 is the natural place to traditionally have a bye round in goal kicking contests.

I’ll work out who is in and who joins me in the not-goal-kicking-contest at some stage today.

Okay so our goal kickers for round one were: Fritsch, Petracca, TMac, Pickett, Langdon, Jordan, Harmes, Spargo.

So still alive in goal kicking are:
Headless (Spargo)
stEdy (TMac)
Dark Avenger (Fritsch)
schmuttt (Pickett)
00Stinger (TMac)
Russian Demon (Fritsch)
Simon_Says (Petracca)
ImissFrosty (Fritsch)
TheCount (Fritsch)
CWaffles (Fritsch)
Topkent (Fritsch)
pjfairbairn (Fritsch)
markm106 (Petracca)
Hotdees (Pickett)

Round two was for celebrating our extraordinary success and all, so if the posters listed above could select their goal kicker from everyone but the guy you selected in round one please. Changes can be made up until the opening bounce.

Lucky losers are: Proper Gander (Gawn), Dory_77 (Gawn), Meds (Jones), Theseventhhamster (Jones), Gysberts2Bate (ANB)

The 5 lucky losers join our 2nd division reverse goal kicking competition. For these posters, please select a player that you believe will under no circumstances kick a goal against GWS at Manuka. For the first week you have all players selected to chose from, multiple posters selecting the same player in a particular round is fine. Each week following, any player successfully selected in past weeks is crossed off the board and unavailable to anyone for the duration of the comp (so if me, Gys and Dory pick Jetta - nobody who joins the 2nd division later down the track can select Jetta). So good luck with selecting your players that decidedly will not kick a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure that this kicking contest is using standard international accommodation rules, which as everyone knows, allows for a missed week for anyone born outside of Australia. With that in mind, I’ll take Trac this week.

I have little doubt that the Canadian will also make use of this well known rule when he needs a week off.

Maybe? I can't really remember him ever getting into a goalkicking spot so far this season.
I think he had a similar opportunity last season from a 50 free that he shanked? I’m not really sure except round one opportunity gave me a feeling of déjà vu

I’m sure that this kicking contest is using standard international accommodation rules, which as everyone knows, allows for a missed week for anyone born outside of Australia. With that in mind, I’ll take Trac this week.

I have little doubt that the Canadian will also make use of this well known rule when he needs a week off.
I’m okay with late entrants on condition that for this week you have to select 2 goal kickers - which will put you on the level in terms of remaining players to select from in future rounds. So give me a second name like Trac and ...

Polymer modelling clay is so fn good, love that stuff. Gutted I missed this competition :(

Also FYI if there's any future competitions we needs a prize for some disgruntled ex-Melbourne supporter has dropped his MFC ephemera collection at my local op shop, including an official vintage Melbourne Football Club Eau de toilette. SMELL LIKE LEARNINGS!!!

(will take a photo off it today if anyones keen)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back