Competitions Goal kicking competition!!! Win mystery prize!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so Melbourne goal kickers for round 3 were: Pickett, Fritta, Gawn, Jackson, Nibbler, Trac, Spargo, Gus, Jordan

So still in the goal competition for round 4 are:

Headless (Jordan)
stEdy (Trac)
00Stinger (Pickett)
Russian Demon (nibbler)
ImissFrosty (Pickett)
Topkent (Pickett)
markm106 (Fritta)
Toump Ass (Nibbler and Pickett)
AmericanAFL (Trac and Pickett)

A good spread of goal-scorers saw a few get through round three, and for those who missed the culprits were TMac and Jones, both who missed gettable shots. Please choose a goal-scorer for round 4 (if you haven’t already you impatient freaks) remembering that you have to choose a guy you haven’t picked in previous rounds.

So for everyone else, welcome to the non goal kicking competition. Remember the rules for this comp are slightly different. Any player successfully identified by anyone as a non-kicker is off the board for everyone - brand new entrants and all. So nobody can select Nev Jetta, Lever or Tomlinson. They are out.

Our non goal kicking contestants are:

Proper Gander
Dark Avenger
Dory_77
Meds
Gysberts2Bate
Theseventhhamster
schmuttt
Simon_Says
TheCount
CWaffles
pjfairbairn
Hotdees
LeverPuller

Your challenge is to select from the non banished players (Nev, Lever, Tomlinson) the person you believe will not kick a goal in round 4. Double-ups in the same round are permitted. So I am going to join Dory_77 in his prediction that Christian Salem will not kick a goal against Geelong.

For you non-kickers: at best, only one Wagner will score. 50/50 chance. I’d go with the taller one personally.

Proper Gander
I’m going to go with the absolute cheek option.
I can guarantee that Bradtke will not score against Geelong.

Proper Gander
I’m going to go with the absolute cheek option.
I can guarantee that Bradtke will not score against Geelong.
I see I’m going to have to enforce some style of Paul Roos “no dickheads” type policy.

And don’t think for a minute that I can’t see you also AmericanAFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks so much for letting me know on this occasion. 🤗
Can you not put corporate speak Teams message responses on BF? It’s unbecoming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back