Goal Umpire Flags For Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Must just be me then, it looks very tacky to me.
Yeah could be just you. Haven't heard one person, indigenous player, commentator or anyone other than yourself thinking it looks cheap and tacky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As entirely incompetent as the AFL are, they would have first checked the appropriateness of this.

The amount of people who have got sand in their vaginas on this board about flags, guest presenters, jerseys just shows the general public still have little regard for our Indigenous Australians.

Shut the * up and let us celebrate a proud people and history, their contribution to the game and society.

Any one else bothered by them?

I looks cheap and nasty using the Indigenous flag for goal umpiring flags. I would never expect them to use the ANF so why use these ones?

Someone obviously thought it was a good idea.
Given the disasters with teams’ jumpers this round it doesn’t really surprise. Whole thing has been amateur hour.

As entirely incompetent as the AFL are, they would have first checked the appropriateness of this.

The amount of people who have got sand in their vaginas on this board about flags, guest presenters, jerseys just shows the general public still have little regard for our Indigenous Australians.

Shut the **** up and let us celebrate a proud people and history, their contribution to the game and society.

Obviously the people asked that deemed it appropriate believe in the old adage that any publicity is good publicity.

It cheapens the flag in my eyes, no different to some peanut wearing the national flag as a cape on Australia Day.

No dramas with guest presenters and jumpers, this is something else though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back