Competitions Goalkicking comp 2017 - congrats David the Cat

Remove this Banner Ad

So cats_09 how filthy are you that Black couldn't kick a snap from 35m to clear the line.
Utterly useless. Dud. Delist.

The most frustrating thing for me is that the Hawks match I nearly went with Hawkins which would have given me two immunities, and instead I risked it with Taylor in the last week he doesn't kick a goal :mad:

Last week I was tempted to take Black but decided to use the trump card in Hawkins who only decided to get involved at the end. Kinda hoped a couple more would have been knocked out.

And then I looked at options again this week and came down to Cockatoo or Black and went with Black cause I wasn't sure how long he'd hold his spot.

Frustrating, lol

The most frustrating thing for me is that the Hawks match I nearly went with Hawkins which would have given me two immunities, and instead I risked it with Taylor in the last week he doesn't kick a goal :mad:

Last week I was tempted to take Black but decided to use the trump card in Hawkins who only decided to get involved at the end. Kinda hoped a couple more would have been knocked out.

And then I looked at options again this week and came down to Cockatoo or Black and went with Black cause I wasn't sure how long he'd hold his spot.

Frustrating, lol
Gotta play the trumps when you got 'em!

Am I rich? Do I get one of those little symbols that Doc Gero has under his name?

Oh......and I have a lengthy acceptance speech ready...just let me know when you have an hour or two to spare.

Not bad for a 10/1 shot....:thumbsu::D

Am I rich? Do I get one of those little symbols that Doc Gero has under his name?

Oh......and I have a lengthy acceptance speech ready...just let me know when you have an hour or two to spare.

Not bad for a 10/1 shot....:thumbsu::D

Yep we're ready show us what ya got :D :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back