Competitions Goalkicking comp 2017 - congrats David the Cat

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question regarding the rules; in the op is states:
Selections: You make your selections in this thread. Your selection must be in by the first bounce. If you pick someone twice you're eliminated. You can change your selection right up until the first bounce if you get a late vibe.

Does that still apply if one has immunity, nominates a player and said player fails to kick a goal? Or if said player fails to kick a goal, is that player back in the selection pool for there individual?

Quick question regarding the rules; in the op is states:
Selections: You make your selections in this thread. Your selection must be in by the first bounce. If you pick someone twice you're eliminated. You can change your selection right up until the first bounce if you get a late vibe.

Does that still apply if one has immunity, nominates a player and said player fails to kick a goal? Or if said player fails to kick a goal, is that player back in the selection pool for there individual?
No. It's black and white you can only select a player once.

Carnage this week with the most popular selection (PFD) not hitting the scoreboard. That knocked out 5 of 11 competitors and Selwood took care of one more. Doctor Gero survives to live another day thanks to immunity. cats_09 also used her immunity on the silly, silly pick of Taylor (;)) but remains alive.

image003-3.png

The five left in the game (and the theoretical odds being offered by CatempireBet) are:

Doctor Gero $10
cats_09 $1.50
Catdog $5
barmy44 $2.20
David the Cat $10

No. It's black and white you can only select a player once.

Happy with that -- at least my immunity was used on a risky option I no longer need to worry about with a few options for those who should/could be good still available

I've still got a trump card in Hawkins - now a case of when do I choose to use him :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back