7. Dayne Beams
8. Ben Sinclair
9. Alan Didak
10. Dale Thomas

IT'S ON.:cool:

I think this sums it all up;

OduyaWiggle.gif

:)

Haha no worries, I enjoyed it. Will definitely be back for round 2. Thought I'd won as we'd both picked the same amount but i think my players scored 1 more goal total. Doesn't matter though, all good I didn't pay much attention to the rules :p. Well done Mattys :)

DThomas is usually the smartie so i left it up to him. You came up short just like i did in 2010.

mattys123 i sent your prize through.

Grats to both the final contestants and TheNumber13 for organising and DThomas for his expert assistance.

Looking forward to the second comp, as I'm still feeling robbed after I accidently misspelled Goldsack, "D-a-w-e-s", in Round 3, which I thought was a very harsh way to go out.

Mattys a worthy winner, well done mate :)

Grats to both the final contestants and TheNumber13 for organising and DThomas for his expert assistance.

Looking forward to the second comp, as I'm still feeling robbed after I accidently misspelled Goldsack, "D-a-w-e-s", in Round 3, which I thought was a very harsh way to go out.

Mattys a worthy winner, well done mate :)

I can see your point, sometimes i misspell Scum as C-A-R-L-T-O-N but it's easy to get mixed up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's play again :p
Definitely, let's get it going again.

Hey, TheNumber13, I'll start a list and everyone that wants to participate in the next game can add their name to this list. Everyone is welcome to join, whether you have played before or not. Give it a go, and you could get all the glory that Mattys123 got!:D:thumbsu:

2nd Goalkicking Game - Round 13
DThomas
Hagla

Yeah count me in again :D Sorry i've been less active lately, bye week is my shuteye week.

2nd Goalkicking Game - Round 13
DThomas
Hagla
mattys123
SuperSub17
TheFreshBanana
TheNumber13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back