Gaming Goallineblitz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GLB Online Sim Game - Part 2

Send a PM to manureid, on BF and GLB and let him know.

He will have to sign a cpu player first, then cut you, and then PM me so i know youre a FA so i can offer you a contract.

btw, the battlers are now called the 4077th MASH so you know it's me when you get a contract offer.

Welsh is on SASK, not Devils, but i am still a GM on the SASK, so could have released you, but the trade deadline has passed so i cannot. Your contract ends Day 1 next season anyway, so you will be a FA then.

Just for the record. My QB Sonny Burning has just made his first championship game. He has led the John Teree Tractors to the Western Europe A#8 superbowl game.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/compare_teams.pl?team1=3397&team2=3415

They match up better then us but our game planning has been superb all year, so i'm hoping for an upset.

Just to note, Sonny's figures for the regular seaon were

4,873 yards - 55 TD's - 6 INTs - 64.5% completion rate and a QB rating of 115.2

He stepped it up.

We lost.

ANywho, my CB joined the 4077th

Welcome aboard, the MASH really need some depth at CB and Johnson looks like he'll fit the bill. Maybe he needs to concentrate on boosting his jumpin for a while....

Hey guys just stumbled upon this page, it sounds like an interesting game.. Anyone got any tips for a beginner? Should i try and get into a BF team?

Help would be much appreciated

Hey guys just stumbled upon this page, it sounds like an interesting game.. Anyone got any tips for a beginner? Should i try and get into a BF team?

Help would be much appreciated

Create a player, accept one of the three contracts offered by a D-League team which comes default when you create a player, then leave him in D-league a whole season minimum....you should end up around level 11, then boost (if you want/can) just before the end of that season), which will take you to about level 14.

From here, you should be able to place yourself on the player market and hopefully you'll get offered a contract by a human team.

It's also important to correctly build your player. So depending on what position you create, you should focus your points on certain base attributes important to that player.

For instance...

QB: throwing, vision, strength.
RB: agility, speed, vision.
etc etc.

Create a player, accept one of the three contracts offered by a D-League team which comes default when you create a player, then leave him in D-league a whole season minimum....you should end up around level 11, then boost (if you want/can) just before the end of that season), which will take you to about level 14.

From here, you should be able to place yourself on the player market and hopefully you'll get offered a contract by a human team.

It's also important to correctly build your player. So depending on what position you create, you should focus your points on certain base attributes important to that player.

For instance...

QB: throwing, vision, strength.
RB: agility, speed, vision.
etc etc.

Awesome muchly appreciated

Just for the record. My QB Sonny Burning has just made his first championship game. He has led the John Teree Tractors to the Western Europe A#8 superbowl game.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/compare_teams.pl?team1=3397&team2=3415

They match up better then us but our game planning has been superb all year, so i'm hoping for an upset.

Just to note, Sonny's figures for the regular seaon were

4,873 yards - 55 TD's - 6 INTs - 64.5% completion rate and a QB rating of 115.2

He stepped it up.

Mmm, week 7.

John Deere Tractors hosting the IKK Fu Rabid Mutineers...

Burning Vs. the god damn best defensive backfield in the league...

congrats on completing your stadium fuey - awesome!

Thankyou... and nearly every game is a sell-out for this coming season.

It's a shame though, cos we have all this cash, and can't buy a half decent player based on where our league is located...

Need to win a championship... maybe that'll help... but probably not!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmm, week 7.

Ooooo will look forward to that one.

I've been paying a bit of attention to this, Hayden is in the Europe West Pro League, going alright too.
What team?
Was in Rohrheim Stampede myself, but now playing for the Stockholm Meatballs.

Also our playbook was broken for the last scrimmage and the option of a field goal was taken out :S

Thankyou... and nearly every game is a sell-out for this coming season.

It's a shame though, cos we have all this cash, and can't buy a half decent player based on where our league is located...

Need to win a championship... maybe that'll help... but probably not!!

Not sure what it is, but some of the teams my guys are on now seem to be able to recruit pretty well. One team in OCeania AA3 from memory, (I think we were A5 last season but went undefeated and won the title), they seem to be able to recruit any position they need. Would not be the lure of Oceania A3??
I am on about 8 different teams (some are capped leagues), but most of the teams I am on have done pretty well in recruiting. Most are good teams (ie playoff teams), but only one won the title game.
I however, could not recruit a sock puppet last season........

Not sure what it is, but some of the teams my guys are on now seem to be able to recruit pretty well. One team in OCeania AA3 from memory, (I think we were A5 last season but went undefeated and won the title), they seem to be able to recruit any position they need. Would not be the lure of Oceania A3??
I am on about 8 different teams (some are capped leagues), but most of the teams I am on have done pretty well in recruiting. Most are good teams (ie playoff teams), but only one won the title game.
I however, could not recruit a sock puppet last season........

We offer massive salaries.
I PM them personally, telling them their role, everything they might need to know.
We're negotiable.

We do everything we can, but we cannot sign high level players for some reason...

Extremely frustrating...

Mmm, week 7.

and..so it is. both 3-3 and fighting for a playoff spot. Good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back