GOAT Horses and/or Performances

Pick 6

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only knock on Super Impose for mine is the odd occasion she would finish dead last for no reason other than she CBF'd
He*
I actually rate it about the 6th best horse of the era BLU was better, just making a point that he did not get it easy throughout his career. Champion Handicapper, didnt have the acceleration for WFA races

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 437499

Me with BLU out at Living Legends about 4 years ago, Doriemus in the background.
Literally, one of the best days I've had meeting one of your idols.

I went and saw him a few years ago as well. Really glad i did it. Would never have forgiven myself if i hadn't.

At least he was a friendly old guy. Not like those anti-social Zabeel's out there!

Seriously HeathComeBack some of the horses you have potted in here you deserve to be banned from seeing Two Moon Junction ever again!!

How you can pot Octagonal, Mahagony & Sunline each of them achieved feats few had achieved before and few will achieve after

He*
I actually rate it about the 6th best horse of the era BLU was better, just making a point that he did not get it easy throughout his career. Champion Handicapper, didnt have the ability for WFA races

EFA

**** me, this was after a huge spell out fora bowed tendon and Let's Elope was at her peak after a devastating 91 Spring

Let's Elope at her peak in that match race? Crash plz!

Back