Unofficial Preview GOAT week - Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And Melbourne have more starpower, ok, lolololololololol and where are they currently sitting on the ladder, having their best year in 10 years with an injury-free squad?

Melbourne = closer to a flag than the Westerns.

Hogan, Watts, Gawn, Viney, Petracca, Brayshaw, McDonald, Oliver.

Bont, Stringer, McRae, Libba, Wood, JJ.

Your best player is Dale Morris who is 49 years old.

Melbourne have a far superior list to yours and will prove it over the next few years.

Melbourne = closer to a flag than the Westerns.

Hogan, Watts, Gawn, Viney, Petracca, Brayshaw, McDonald, Oliver.

Bont, Stringer, McRae, Libba, Wood, JJ.

Your best player is Dale Morris who is 49 years old.

Melbourne have a far superior list to yours and will prove it over the next few years.
McDonald can't kick for s**t dude, good lockdown/interceptor but his kicking is a big problem, Watts lol, ok where's Tom Boyd then, not to mention no Dahlhaus, Daniel or Crameri either........

Melbourne have an excellent onball brigade no doubt, but their spread is behind us still, but they are better placed than St Kilda going forward due to their midfield and Gawn.

Northerns...start a banter thread...then cry a river every time an opposition supporter posts in it... :$
Got to love the hyperbole. "Cry me a river?!" :tearsofjoy::rolleyes: If it floats your dinghy to think this way, carry on.

Tell you what House_of_Dull, I reckon you and your brethren are the truly brave ones. How you can keep supporting your team through decades of futility is actually quite admirable.

I will repeat. It has ben 69 Years since these Turkeys won a flag. 69 Years! Years of losing. Years of almost. Years of excuses. Years of Brave Teddy and Brave Murph. Years of substandard Horseshit. The Sons of Disgrace. :stern look

McDonald can't kick for s**t dude, good lockdown/interceptor but his kicking is a big problem, Watts lol, ok where's Tom Boyd then, not to mention no Dahlhaus, Daniel or Crameri either........

Melbourne have an excellent onball brigade no doubt, but their spread is behind us still, but they are better placed than St Kilda going forward due to their midfield and Gawn.

You just compared Tom Boyd to Jack Watts?

Really?

I'd compare Sam Durdin to Boyd. Or Ben McKay to Boyd, but not Jack who is fast becoming an absolute gun.

I don't rate jockeys who should be claiming 4 @ headquarters and Dahl is a really good player but no superstar.

I didn't include their older players either because for you guys, it's clear it's all about some arbitrary date in the FUTURE and YOUF.

The western milanias......Donald likes this

You just compared Tom Boyd to Jack Watts?

Really?

I'd compare Sam Durdin to Boyd. Or Ben McKay to Boyd, but not Jack who is fast becoming an absolute gun.

I don't rate jockeys who should be claiming 4 @ headquarters and Dahl is a really good player but no superstar.

I didn't include their older players either because for you guys, it's clear it's all about some arbitrary date in the FUTURE and YOUF.
So Oliver, Petracca and Brayshaw are superstars already/will be, but not Boyd or Daniel, while Dahlhaus is a proven gun already but na not as good as them three Dees kids though

K......o_O:drunk::drunk::drunk:

How's Gysberts going FWIW?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will repeat. It has ben 69 Years since these Turkeys won a flag. 69 Years! Years of losing. Years of almost. Years of excuses. Years of Brave Teddy and Brave Murph. Years of substandard Horseshit. The Sons of Disgrace. :stern look

And worse off the field than they are on it. Quality club, going places.

So Oliver, Petracca and Brayshaw are superstars already/will be, but not Boyd or Daniel, while Dahlhaus is a proven gun already but na not as good as them three Dees kids though

K......o_O:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Boyd has done less than nothing.
Daniel is a slow midget that can't kick over a jam tin.
Dahl is a good scrubber. Gun? Lol

I never said they are superstars, I just said they will have a better list than you in the future.

So will St.Kilda. So will GWS. So will Gold Coast.

Doggies, at best 4th best, but don't stress as you will still be everyones 2nd team and will of course win the all important PR battle for hearts and minds.

Where this crap comes from is anyones guess.

Was thinking about this, you have darce and Stevo peddling the sympathy where as JB really doesn't spruik us like those two, ed etc

Boyd has done less than nothing.
Daniel is a slow midget that can't kick over a jam tin.
Dahl is a good scrubber. Gun? Lol

I never said they are superstars, I just said they will have a better list than you in the future.

So will St.Kilda. So will GWS. So will Gold Coast.

Doggies, at best 4th best, but don't stress as you will still be everyones 2nd team and will of course win the all important PR battle for hearts and minds.
Boyd has kicked more goals at this stage of his career than a shitload other key forwards who are established right now and he's rucking regular minutes also.

He hasn't even played against you lot for us yet

So you pot Daniel as a midget who can't kick, what does that make of precious little Boomer then? I'd suggest you watch Daniel kicking late in the Port and Sydney wins for us, might change your mind about his "couldn't kick over a jam tin". Better still, would be hilarious if he's the difference tonight and seals himself the rising star :)

Boyd has kicked more goals at this stage of his career than a shitload other key forwards who are established right now and he's rucking regular minutes also.

He hasn't even played against you lot for us yet

So you pot Daniel as a midget who can't kick, what does that make of precious little Boomer then? I'd suggest you watch Daniel kicking late in the Port and Sydney wins for us, might change your mind about his "couldn't kick over a jam tin". Better still, would be hilarious if he's the difference tonight and seals himself the rising star :)

Stop making excuses for Boyd, he is an absolute fraud of the highest order.

Daniel isn't fit to carry boomers bag into the ground. I just hope for your sake he doesn't die on the field. I admit he makes good decisions and is a good footballer but those little dink kinks really do nothing for you.

Everything a dogs fan says it about hope.... I hope this or I hope that.

You'll be lucky to get within 10 goals tonight with that bog ordinary team you've put out.

We might be vanilla, but at least we have a flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back