Unofficial Preview GOAT week - Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bont will be like a tortoise this week - head will tract into his shell.

The meAt grinder will slice n Dice him while he's in the midfield and the bash brothers(spud , scooter, taz) will give him cauliflower ear treatment.

See if he wants to yap to media again

Stupid.

Why'd you create this thread?

Bit of respect for the opposition (especially when they are better than you) and not to act like a ******* twat.

Yeah, it's a much better look to continually attack your own coach and players. Like for years on end.

mav, just go and barrack for Footscray. It would be a win-win.

99025.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is a Dumont?

the first time I heard of him was on the AFL fan's survey where you had to vote on who was the best young player in the competition, they had one from each team. North's was apparently Dumont. Lol

Most misleading article if ive ever seen one! 19 touches and a goal aboslutely killed us lol dumont also had 19 who was on him most if the night ahah

Serious quality differential in those 19 each, though. Bont killed us. As did Daniel, JJ, Hunter (though he torched it as much as Swallow did), Wood, Boyd (the cheap one), etc.

We were very poor and they were the harder team on the night. We should be ashamed.

Serious quality differential in those 19 each, though. Bont killed us. As did Daniel, JJ, Hunter (though he torched it as much as Swallow did), Wood, Boyd (the cheap one), etc.

We were very poor and they were the harder team on the night. We should be ashamed.
I dont reckon i noticed daniel boyd wood more the bontempelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back