Unofficial Preview GOAT week - Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious quality differential in those 19 each, though. Bont killed us. As did Daniel, JJ, Hunter (though he torched it as much as Swallow did), Wood, Boyd (the cheap one), etc.

We were very poor and they were the harder team on the night. We should be ashamed.
Hats off to you for replying in here. Kudos +1

the first time I heard of him was on the AFL fan's survey where you had to vote on who was the best young player in the competition, they had one from each team. North's was apparently Dumont. Lol
Piss off with hate! Dumont will be a star

Yeah, it's a much better look to continually attack your own coach and players. Like for years on end.

mav, just go and barrack for Footscray. It would be a win-win.
Na, I don't accept mediocrity. Maybe you should switch to Dogs so you call always be happy with underachieving.

If you're gonna dish it out like I do, you have to cop it when it flies back in your face.

Often I stay off BF after a loss because I'm so angry. Tonight I'm just empty. Our season is now over.

Our GF dreams have been over for weeks, since our big block of injuries. Now we're just hanging in there.

Oh s**t, I'm sounding like a Doggie, #sobrave.

What the ****? You moron, read what I wrote before you start potting me. I was saying our posters should have shown you respect and that our guys were acting like twats. But when you make comments like that with out being able to comprehend a post I'll say... **** off you stupid utensil.
Guess I did misread your comment so I fair enough I have to eat humble pie.....

13962578_1042872665838152_6710426895594398912_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're gonna dish it out like I do, you have to cop it when it flies back in your face.

Often I stay off BF after a loss because I'm so angry. Tonight I'm just empty. Our season is now over.
Reality check tonight both teams had players out.

We were never going to make top four so we are making up the numbers.
Not good enough but i say one thing and one thing only.

If we happen to come up against the Dogs in an Elim and Win it's War !

We played too safe, chip,chip,chip. When we took the game on in the last quarter we looked more dangerous.

Anyway this thread is getting too serious.

How bad was Tom Boyd. 4 possessions, with 2 clangers.

Based on $1.4 mill a year, that works out to about $30000 an effective touch. Good work if you can get it.

Cheers for the banter this week guys

We all know we both weren't 100% tonight

The game was fairly similar to last time around in regards to the scoreboard and some aspects of play such as both defences making life hard for forwards, just the reverse result occurred

Anyways, good luck for the rest of the year, hope Brown and Thompson are ok and you can pinch a few wins in the next couple of weeks and make life tough for the Hawfs and the 2 AFL lovechilds, particularly the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back