God has spoken

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s just released this clarification.

I think you all owe him an apology. This makes a lot of sense.

One of the most terrifying things of the first video was his comment about making a second one.
I don’t think the world was ready for the follow up so soon.

You really are beyond reasonable discussion about anything negative concerning Geelong. It’s constant one-eyed defence mode.

For starters nobody’s making out like it’s some huge thing for the playing group. That’s your take on the point. Regardless of what level, it IS something unnecessary that ought not to be anything at all from a Geelong perspective, especially on the eve of none other than his son’s return in their biggest crunch match of the season to date.

If you want to dismiss it as a complete nothing from a Geelong perspective then fine. Agree to disagree.
I think he has dismissed it from a Geelong perspective.

Sounds like a raving lunatic. Sad
and being a so called 'raving lunatic' is something to be ostracised but like someone else said it would be a boring place without the
dark and light of different thoughts.

It is a pleasure to know someone who apparently doesn't have odd thoughts over time ...
Oh dear. Makes Shaun Smith's cognitive issues seem pretty minor by comparison.
are you ironic or pretending to be delusional..?for what it is worth he is apparently calling to the wrong bird..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch the video but quite interesting that distribution of a vacinne is not that far away, astonishingly quick, I would've thought.

TBH I think Geelong FC need to take some responsibility here. Dont sell sh*t with his face on it year in year out and let the guy waste away into oblivion like this

All happy to claim him as their own when its financially beneficial to do so but when he needs help, then good luck you are on your own it seems....
And what is your club doing to help Ben Cousins?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back