god i hate channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

iron mike

Debutant
Dec 14, 2000
zimbabwe
i cant believe that collingwood and footscray supporters get to watch their team on channel 7 saturday night at 7.30, when they could go to colonial stadium if they werent so bloody lazy,

and we poor kangaroos supporters get stitched up again. we get a lousy shortened replay of the kangas and swans game at 10.30

some things are just not right.

this is the time when it would be nice to have an outspoken president like elliot or eddie maguire, to keep the bast*rds honest!

I think Channel 7 are doing their best to be antagonistic. Our game is live on Optus C7.

i dont give a sh*t if they are on optus, foxtel or whatever.

the point is this.

why is it as a kangaroos supporter i cannot support my team unless i have pay tv
(no choice)

but if i barracked for the magpies, i would have a choice of going to colonial, or putting my feet up, next to the heater and watching it on telly? (two choices)

this stinks!

It's totally not fair - the scumbag pies and dogs fans can watch on their stolen TV's while we get a crappy summary. Knowing channel 7 they will cut out the crucial parts - did anyone ever see the lap of honour after the '99 premiership?

I saw the lap of honour in person in '99, but unfortunately 2 freeloaders were standing on the fence in front of us!!!!

Is it going to be on the radio live?

Originally posted by Malibu:
I saw the lap of honour in person in '99, but unfortunately 2 freeloaders were standing on the fence in front of us!!!!

Is it going to be on the radio live?

Malibu,

I doubt it will be in radio. Last weeks game against brissie was not on radio but the geelong/st kilda game was broadcasted on about six stations. I just cannot stand matthew campbells crap, like justin leppitch the great australian, two times best and fairest, best brisbane christian and all time good bloke stuff. My point all the stations will broadcast the pies and bullies game.

[This message has been edited by hotham (edited 12 April 2001).]

Originally posted by iron mike:

this is the time when it would be nice to have an outspoken president like elliot or eddie maguire, to keep the bast*rds honest!

Agree, imagine the bullsit from Eddies mouth if the reverse was happening to Collingwood. Where the hell is Carter. It is bad enough that we are playing interstate and now we cannot even see it live.

Nothing like seeing a MASSACRE live on TV is there?

There is a consolation....you can watch the replay OVER and OVER again.

Good on you Channel 7!!!

WATCHING THE ROOS INDUCES CHRONIC DEPRESSION!!

THE ICON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back