PS4 God of War

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I was doing full runs last night apart from the valkyrie.

Does the Valkyrie respawn?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I cant remember. last time i played it was the start of the year.

Trying to get the 3 anchors of fog in Niflheim and cannot for the life of my get one!

At least farming the most was pretty quick.

That place gets a bit grindy, I think I turned the difficulty down for it so I could rip through enemies quicker. Time pressure is the worst mechanic in video games.

Yeah I was doing full runs last night apart from the valkyrie.

Does the Valkyrie respawn?

After you defeat it? No it doesn't respawn. It's replaced by another creature for every run after you have defeated it.

I did the Valkyries on the 2nd hardest difficulty. Not sure how common this was among players, but getting as much Cooldown as you can and using the ability that froze time made the Valkyrie fights easier.

Just need to beat the queen Valkyrie and I’ll have the platinum but she is messing me up haha.

I’ll get her eventually!

good luck. make sure you have dood gear/skills [hopefully with fast cooldowns] and runes. also have the top tier revive stone.

but of you die enough there you learn the patterns and how late to jump when she dives at you.

Anyone played this on ps5 with a ps4 cross save.?

It's not recognising my save from ps4, it will only let me start a new game.

Tried it with it unpatched and the latest patch.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

good luck. make sure you have dood gear/skills [hopefully with fast cooldowns] and runes. also have the top tier revive stone.

but of you die enough there you learn the patterns and how late to jump when she dives at you.

Yeah once I figured out her moves it wasn’t too bad, the key was just slowing down and waiting for an opening.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
I was able to transfer my save onto the PS5 and continue playing. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Remove your data and re-transfer?

What version of God of War do you have installed? I think you need to still be playing it on the PS4 version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was able to transfer my save onto the PS5 and continue playing. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Remove your data and re-transfer?

Yeah i guess till try that and see if it works
What version of God of War do you have installed? I think you need to still be playing it on the PS4 version.

tried the unpatch disc version as that runs the game runs at 4k, then the latest patch version.

I really should go back and beat the Valkyries. I think I only beat maybe 3 before moving onto the next game.

Once I finished the main game I dropped the difficulty to easy to tidy up collectibles for the platinum. Most of them were simple apart from the Queen and the one after the trials.

Got it from the PS Plus Collection on PS5.

Really enjoying so far, the combat is incredible as are the boss battles. I like the connection between Kratos and Atreus and I really like Freya, the witch.

I probably will buy Ragnarok now.

Got it from the PS Plus Collection on PS5.

Really enjoying so far, the combat is incredible as are the boss battles. I like the connection between Kratos and Atreus and I really like Freya, the witch.

I probably will buy Ragnarok now.

You can't, it's not out yet

I knew that, I was just saying that GoW is good enough so far to make me want to get Ragnarok when it's out.

On the opposite, I honestly did not rate Horizon Zero Dawn so I already know I won't be playing Forbidden West.
Out of curiosity how far into Horizon did you get?

Horizon frustrated me and I normally love open world adventures

Me too.

Getting around was very difficult if you didn't have fast travel packs or machines to override and it was hard to follow the waypoint. So often I'd follow it into unclimbable mountains and I would have to find a long way around.

The story also didn't intrigue me much and there were so many characters who I had no idea were.

I'm sorry, but Horizon Zero Dawn gets a no from me.

Me too.

Getting around was very difficult if you didn't have fast travel packs or machines to override and it was hard to follow the waypoint. So often I'd follow it into unclimbable mountains and I would have to find a long way around.

The story also didn't intrigue me much and there were so many characters who I had no idea were.

I'm sorry, but Horizon Zero Dawn gets a no from me.

I only got to when you start to fight the dinos for the first time and could see the having to shoot from afar mechanic getting tedious very quickly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back