God please help

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes, because non-religious people NEVER rape or molest anyone.

Interesting fact. Most child abuse occurs in the home, and are committed by family members. But the media won't tell you this, because these abusers are amongst their audience.
Is that you Gary jr? I'd have thought you'd be too busy screaming hallelujah at one of Izzy's gay hating sermons to be posting on here.

space_cowboy

All Australian
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
"Sherrins are difficult to come by overseas. Let's use a round ball, it'll help grow the game internationally and the regular bounce will remove uncertainty."
- Steve's Ideas 2020
Lol. “Also, let’s do away with tackling to win over the soccer mums... and replace the points posts with a cross bar to convince the rugby fans. It’s bound to be a huge international success!”

Richmond are still winning the "Club With The Biggest Tools As Supporters" award.

That’s a big call coming from a Cats fan ... who’s your coach again?

Richmond are still winning the "Club With The Biggest Tools As Supporters" award.

awwww, somebody’s still hurty and has no sense of humour. Talk about a “sour puss”.

If God exists, He made a mistake making you!!!!
Yes, because non-religious people NEVER rape or molest anyone.

Interesting fact. Most child abuse occurs in the home, and are committed by family members. But the media won't tell you this, because these abusers are amongst their audience.
….And on the eighth day, God went to the toilet and dropped a massive turd.

He said "I will name him Milux!"
Learn to multi-quote, please.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
awwww, somebody’s still hurty and has no sense of humour. Talk about a “sour puss”.
You got to feel for the kid, his team dominates the Tigers for 2 decades and then when it gets important (finals) they’re swept aside like an ugly bridesmaid and banished to mediocrity.

You got to feel for the kid, his team dominates the Tigers for 2 decades and then when it gets important (finals) they’re swept aside like an ugly bridesmaid and banished to mediocrity.

well at least he hasn’t changed his name to avoid tiger retribution like “Art” has. Remember sanctimonious Dr Gero? A know all know nothing poster.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Has he helped you yet? 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
1575273530923.png

Last edited:

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Is that you Gary jr? I'd have thought you'd be too busy screaming hallelujah at one of Izzy's gay hating sermons to be posting on here.

Why are you involving yourself in an argument I am having with milux?

Unless the reason is, and this is evidenced by you using the words "gay-hating", that you are bum chums with milux and are in a homosexual relationship with him.

Maybe you need to call yourself "thepinksash" instead.

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong

No, I am Gary jr's dad, and kicked heaps of goals every match against your pathetic team at the MCG in the 80's and 90's.

No wonder you don't like God, when God was kicking your team's backside every time he played against them. LOL.

No, I am Gary jr's dad, and kicked heaps of goals every match against your pathetic team at the MCG in the 80's and 90's.

No wonder you don't like God, when God was kicking your team's backside every time he played against them. LOL.

You’re delusional ... we’re living in the present

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong

...and yet you can't stop talking about my club at every opportunity.

Instead of enjoying your success, you keep talking about my team failing.

Did years of Geelong dominance so scar Tigers fans that they have to keep trying to be "better"? How insecure and pathetic.

It must piss you off that Richmond rarely get mentioned on our boards, since we care so little about you, and your five minutes in the sun will soon be forgotten, but your years of being Gary Ablett snr's bitch will live on forever.

Besides, you still have another flag to win yet before you can hang with us in the modern era. We are up 3 flags to 2 in the last 20 years.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
So are you denying that some child molesterers have nothing to do with the church or religion?
Why are you involving yourself in an argument I am having with milux?

Unless the reason is, and this is evidenced by you using the words "gay-hating", that you are bum chums with milux and are in a homosexual relationship with him.

Maybe you need to call yourself "thepinksash" instead.

Three separate quotes and responses to my one post. I must have touched a nerve there. Is it the same one the priest did?

ryancash

All Australian
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Got any heroin Gaz? I know this 18 yo id like to take advantage of.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Back on topic...

And to this I'd add, stop with the ear-splitting brain-melting mindless chatter over the PA during the breaks. I want to catch up with my mates or talk about the quarter we've just watched. Give the bloody PA a rest.

Back