FTA-TV Godless- Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

I was sure Whitey was going to come out as a hero somehow so when he bit it, I was like "Noooooo!":(.

I'm already looking forward to re-watching it soon & although I would be happy if the left it as is, a second season would be great.

I was sure Whitey was going to come out as a hero somehow so when he bit it, I was like "Noooooo!":(.

I'm already looking forward to re-watching it soon & although I would be happy if the left it as is, a second season would be great.
that was ****ed. Anyone who ever watched The Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles can relate lol

Finished watching it. It was pretty enjoyable but not a 10/10 ie; perfect. I'd give it a solid 8. Hope they don't make another season as the only way would be down. Jeff Daniels was great but I'm not sure they hit the Roy Goode casting on the head.

I thought that was great. Was totally unexpected but summed up how the wild west really would have been I reckon. That's life!

Finished watching it. It was pretty enjoyable but not a 10/10 ie; perfect. I'd give it a solid 8. Hope they don't make another season as the only way would be down. Jeff Daniels was great but I'm not sure they hit the Roy Goode casting on the head.

I thought that was great. Was totally unexpected but summed up how the wild west really would have been I reckon. That's life!

Roys casting was great....a real paradox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first couple episodes when it first came out, but haven't had time to get back to it.

Very dark, think I need to be in the right mindset to enjoy it.

He flipped between nice guy...handsome guy...deadly guy...which was he?
I don't really get how that equals great casting because I never really bought his 'deadly guy' persona and the other two you mentioned are the same thing really. He just looked like a bit of an Ethan Hawke type actor and I think they could have found someone that brought more to the role. No biggie though.

I don't really get how that equals great casting because I never really bought his 'deadly guy' persona and the other two you mentioned are the same thing really. He just looked like a bit of an Ethan Hawke type actor and I think they could have found someone that brought more to the role. No biggie though.

Well we agree to disagree.

After this and his exceptional performance in Unbroken he has a bright career imo

In the last year or so I seem to have seen a lot of his stuff. Unbroken, Harry Brown, 71, Starred Up. Been in some quality movies for a young actor good effort :thumbsu:

Engrossing. Shame it looks like being only a one season series. Beautifully tight story telling though. It's written like one long movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back