Godzilla vs Kong

Remove this Banner Ad

The latest reboot is quite divisive, but have thoroughly enjoyed them. This looks bonkers good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godzilla definitely looks shorter or Kong is taller.

Ive guesses from the beginning that the title is somewhat of a misdirect, and they’ll eventually team up to take on another world ending threat. Similar to Batman v Superman.

Regardless, I’m in. Have enjoyed the other films overall, despite the obvious flaws they have at times. Skull Island has been the best of the bunch so far.

i love the monsterverse like most people like super hero movies me tho im all about the monsters so keen for this

they really pulling one over everyone but i believe its not actually godzilla its actually MechaGodzilla vs Kong and we will end up seeing the og godzilla and kong teaming up i think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good action. Garbage plot.

Saw this today on Xtreme screen and kids loved it. Don't ask me what was going on I decided about 5 minutes in trying to follow any plot would be pointless, just enjoy seeing these giant monsters destroying cities and each other on the big screen. Hollow Earth?? 🤔

Ive guesses from the beginning that the title is somewhat of a misdirect, and they’ll eventually team up to take on another world ending threat. Similar to Batman v Superman.

Pretty much all the same beats haha

Really enjoyed this, doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it was, and was logical within the context of these movies.

Although they could have expanded a bit more on Hollow Earth

Was an easy enjoyable popcorn flick.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back