FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

The two asian girls, the gay couple, the boys and the two white chicks own this show.

I also love the rich old lady, shes a nut.

The bigger gay guy works not far from me, see him out hammering ciggies every now and then.
Reckon the Asian girls are meh.

Big fan of the fellas, they are quality. Keith and is wife are great value too. Do like the white family with the two girls too. Anastasia is funny because she is so abrupt.

The old couple are great as well. Reckon they are absolutely rolling in it and live in like Kew or something. Love it how pretentious she sounds sometimes.

The family with like five kids are very annoying and dumb.

Sri Lankan family are alright. The dad is funny.

The grandma/mum/daughter are growing on me. The daughter is hot.

-----
Quality episode this week compared to last week's. Keith's wife writing the shopping list during The Recruit was especially funny, and Gogglebox taking piss out of The Block thing with the two Dan's.

Thought that Syria thing was messed up.

No to the asian girls. Meh.

Love the clueless old lady, ****ing LOL an orgy is an orgasm.
I like the asian girls. In fact i quite like all the families, but Keith and Lee are my favourites. Like Mick and Di as well - she is so dry.

Cannot stand Anatastia (sp!). She overacts and needs to get off the couch and go for a walk. I know not very nice of me. I was thinking about the uppity couple, who watches tv like that and I have a feeling that might be into art or something arty.
Pretty sure Mick and Di are aboriginal art collectors/dealers.

I also love the rich old lady, shes a nut.
Whenever Di lets out one of her incredulous monosyllabic laughs, I can't help but respond in kind. Love it.

She reminds me of the rich old ladies down Toorak Rd in Melbourne who are art or antique collectors.

Nah they seem a bit more hip and tolerant than the glassy eyed botox brigade in Brighton or Kew. They are fantastic - if I was dictator of Australia I would make Keefy and his Mrs dual Governors General [would have to get Keith a new singlet]- just magnificent no bullshit common sense people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back