FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't like the family with all the kids. I thought the daughter of the generation of women was married, wonder why she is suddenly single.

Oh and I had a bigfoooty thought about HBF and MEB. They remind me of Keith and Lee in the most lovely way. I hope you two are not offended.

The two Asian girls reeling off what non-asians order at an Asian restaurant

Which was identical to Keith and Lee......that was a hilarious

The Mick and Di watching their dopplegangers on the travel show!

I'm a latecomer to Gogglebox. When I heard the premise and thought that it sounded like the worst TV show ever, I guess what I hadn't considered is that the premise doesn't matter, as long as the characters are likeable. That's where it differs from other reality shows, where so many of the characters seem like genuine f***wits, or that they're just there to get a bit of exposure, or whatever.

There isn't a single family that they cut to on Gogglebox where I say to myself "Oh, not these knobs again..." Nearly all of them have that natural cynicism that most of us have about what we see on TV, most of them are naturally funny and they all seem like pretty good-hearted people (see the reaction to that show where the son came out to his parents and asked them to his wedding and they flat out refused and said they never wanted to have anything to do with his partner). They nailed the cast and that's why it works. With a mediocre cast, the show would be a disaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a latecomer to Gogglebox. When I heard the premise and thought that it sounded like the worst TV show ever, I guess what I hadn't considered is that the premise doesn't matter, as long as the characters are likeable. That's where it differs from other reality shows, where so many of the characters seem like genuine f***wits, or that they're just there to get a bit of exposure, or whatever.

There isn't a single family that they cut to on Gogglebox where I say to myself "Oh, not these knobs again..." Nearly all of them have that natural cynicism that most of us have about what we see on TV, most of them are naturally funny and they all seem like pretty good-hearted people (see the reaction to that show where the son came out to his parents and asked them to his wedding and they flat out refused and said they never wanted to have anything to do with his partner). They nailed the cast and that's why it works. With a mediocre cast, the show would be a disaster.
I could not agree more with this, I'm exactly the same... only started watching last season, now never miss... the way it is edited amd flows is fantastic as well

I also very much agree with this.... those long legs :hearts:

The two Asian girls reeling off what non-asians order at an Asian restaurant

Which was identical to Keith and Lee......that was a hilarious

The Mick and Di watching their dopplegangers on the travel show!
Just thinking. That has to be scripted. A bit disappointing they do that

Just thinking. That has to be scripted. A bit disappointing they do that
I doubt it was scripted... but I wouldn't be suprised if it was chopped up and edited so it matched up... but it was funny so i am fine with that, for the most part the play flowing full comments so it's ckearly not all manipulated

Still don't like the family with all the kids. I thought the daughter of the generation of women was married, wonder why she is suddenly single.

Oh and I had a bigfoooty thought about HBF and MEB. They remind me of Keith and Lee in the most lovely way. I hope you two are not offended.

The knob end with the two blonde daughters is my pet hate - Love Keef and Lee

Keith and Lee :

As Gok’s on-screen journey into Chinese cooking progressed and he tried his hand at sausage-making, Lee finished with this pearler, unable to hide her confusion:

“I’ve never seen a Chinese eat a sausage, have you? I’ve NEVER seen a Chinese eat a sausage.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...s/news-story/55e69af83259c9b8905b183e36c8a3a1

Oh man - I sort of love the fact that we know nothing about them but I would love to know how may kids they have etc etc. Can't believe I am attached to most of the regulars on Gogglebox

Is it just me, or is that Asian woman (the one who doesn't wear the glasses) kinda hot.
Yeah I also agree... she has a bit of a filthy mouth and is happy to be dirty as well which helps :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back