FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't like the family with all the kids. I thought the daughter of the generation of women was married, wonder why she is suddenly single.

Oh and I had a bigfoooty thought about HBF and MEB. They remind me of Keith and Lee in the most lovely way. I hope you two are not offended.
hahah oh god. Keith is HBF's favourite. I'm about 15 years younger than Lee but she's funny so I'll take it :p

wth, who are these women lol

Athena X lol that was so funny when they threw her cape into the water.
'she might catch a fish'

Watched this last night on CH 10 and had to shut my front door as I was laughing so loud. All the housewives franchise are mental. I can't believe that there are people like that in the world or want to be. Totally agree when the fishing net got thrown in the water, but more fool Athena X for letting her try the thing on in the first place. BTW Jackie from Melbourne housewives has already done the zen thing.

Last night's episode was hilarious, just love having a good laugh.

Also do you reckon the politicians got any political shows excluded from goggle box.

They'd just destroy any suss politician in the nations eyes forever. In just a few minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it time they got some different families in?

Surely the more viewpoints the better/more interesting?

Love Gogglebox. Funny that the OP (from a few seasons back) asked if it would take off in Australia, it bloody well has.

Keith and Lee are my personal favourites but all the households have relateable characteristics that makes the show popular for everyday Australians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back