FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

That is shocking, daily mail is a joke
I do genuiely wonder how they continue you just get away with blatently making s**t up

I didnt mean literally mate. Just u a big scaredy cat. Its sweet.
I know what you meant... I just don't want to watch scary movies

Nooooooppppeee

The Lebo chick maybe smoking hot but she is boring as batshit who wears too much makeup and I do get it they are on tv, but that is not how I watch tv.

My favourite is Kate and Holly, then Viv and Angie who I really missed this week. I srsly don't know how they can watch half the shows some are pretty boring. I would not be home on a Saturday night to watch a movie.

The Lebo chick maybe smoking hot but she is boring as batshit who wears too much makeup and I do get it they are on tv, but that is not how I watch tv.

My favourite is Kate and Holly, then Viv and Angie who I really missed this week. I srsly don't know how they can watch half the shows some are pretty boring. I would not be home on a Saturday night to watch a movie.
Like I said before, the new girl reminds me of Kylie Jenner with all that make up.

Are they watching these shows live or recorded?

Doubt they'd have to watch it live, can just record and watch later.

Yeah i think they just get sent a DVD they can chuck in a few days later.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two brothers tho are funny af. Or husband/brother.

Idk which one is which tbh..
Yeah thw blokes are great value, the one that sits in the chair particularly

The Kylie Jenner chick is a makeup artist and has a s**t tonne of followers. This will probs boost her profile so she wouldn't care if she's boring af.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back