FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a few in the viewers who don’t contribute much not sure why the Lebanese girl is singled out.

I’d like to see them watching their own show once
Because she is new obviously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but I can't warm to Antastasia, she really does need to go on a diet, she can hardly sit on the couch. And yes I am probably doing a bit of cyber fat shaming but she is overweight and unhealthy and is full of s**t. I loved the episode lots of the F word being dropped. Kate yet again with a great line about being first born. I think it would of been great if the other participants recognised the gay guy in the crowd and commented. And congrats to ranga on moving in with his girlfriend. I wonder if he will continue to watch tv with his mate.

Sorry but I can't warm to Antastasia, she really does need to go on a diet, she can hardly sit on the couch. And yes I am probably doing a bit of cyber fat shaming but she is overweight and unhealthy and is full of s**t. I loved the episode lots of the F word being dropped. Kate yet again with a great line about being first born. I think it would of been great if the other participants recognised the gay guy in the crowd and commented. And congrats to ranga on moving in with his girlfriend. I wonder if he will continue to watch tv with his mate.

Fairly sure the 2 guys haven't been living together for a while.

The Daughter, Mother, Grandmother combination don't live together.

I loved the way when someone tried to pull her up on it she just repeated the same thing as if she meant something different. :drunk:

That made it all the more funnier :D

God i love that Grandma: "Am I'm disappointed i thought he was gonna do a strip" rofl

The Sri Lankan father is my new favourite, he is hilarious especially when he gets excited over a song or TV show, and tell us some dorky joke.

Anastasia is annoying and she doesn't seem that bright.

I agree.

Sri Lankan dad is totally underrated. The way he does those little dances and arm movements when there's music playing is hilarious. :D

The gay guys are kinda moving down my list a little they used to be on top. They'd be mid range now.

Cant believe the season is over already :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back