FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

FMD that Isabelle Silbery shits me to tears - the end of that episode 'it makes me feel like I should be doing more with my l

At the end when she's almost in tears saying 'its things like this I think I should do more with my life' - when 5 mins before she's laughing at her mum having to pick her up from her ex-husbands after a big night and her kid taking a s**t on the footpath - yeah you could be so inspirational
Yeah, but...you'd still tap her though, come on, be honest...

That 21 jump street show was full on... Have to say Gogglebox is so well edited when they get to serious issues like that as well..

Also I'm over Anastasia completely, initially I thought she was funny (probably because of her swearing) now all she does is complain or try reference everything back to either being Greek or created by Greeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 21 jump street show was full on... Have to say Gogglebox is so well edited when they get to serious issues like that as well..

Also I'm over Anastasia completely, initially I thought she was funny (probably because of her swearing) now all she does is complain or try reference everything back to either being Greek or created by Greeks

To be honest most of them ragged on most of the stuff they were watching, was like a TV version of a BigFooty gameday thread.

To be honest most of them ragged on most of the stuff they were watching, was like a TV version of a BigFooty gameday thread.
Ahh game day threads .... Where logic and common sense go to die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back