FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

Fat greek having a meltdown over the origin of kebabs.
I loved the editing of her saying her dad was one of the first to make souvlaki in Australia being followed immediately by Isabelle Silberry saying "What's that got to do with anything?"
:joycat:

I'm guessing the producers have similar feelings about Anastasia and her insistence about Greeks inventing everything that we do

I've been saying it along how Anastasia is so annoying, but she was overly annoying maybe that was because it was the last episode of the series. Even her friend was getting sick of her. I would trust the people of food safari to have their facts right before a tv fat slob (sorry for not being PC).

On a very serious and sad note, you may remember the Kidd family from the 1st two seasons of the show. Well, Stuart Kidd, father of the family's two sons took his own life earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony of Ange making a vom sound when the food fell out of someone's mouth yet she let her dog drink out of her own ******* glass. Actual joke.
She lets that dog stick its tongue in her mouth too, like alot of weird arse dog owners do for SOME reason.

She lets that dog stick its tongue in her mouth too, like alot of weird arse dog owners do for SOME reason.
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back