FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom from Gogglebox was interviewed as part of Joy FM Word for Word Podcast
A few tid bits from the interview that may be of interest to some:

Should be their last season of Gogglebox doesn't want to continue

Was a single father to 3 children

Aways knew he was gay but everyone wanted him to be straight.

He had sex for the first time with his best friends sister and she got pregnant so he married her.

She was cheating on him so they split and he got custody of the children.

Bought a block of land in the country. Lived in a caravan with his 3 kids and then built their family home

His parents were 14 and 15 when they had him. He was therefore mainly raised by his grandparents.

His father didn't approve of him being gay but now accepts him.

Hosts breakfast radio for Joyfm

There is a lot more to his story so if you want to listen search word for word joy and it should come up on any podcast app.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like the Lebos but almost feel like they'd be more entertaining without the girl. She doesn't offer much or say much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keith watching the AFL Grand Final. The reason i posted this is when they showed the goggleboxers watching the AFL GF, he had a white singlet on with his trusty bottle of beer. Here, there's no white singlet and no beer.

Ah, it seems I must be wrong if this article from a couple of years ago is still correct:
3. How does it work?

Two cameras are set up in each household’s living room, with a producer in a “control room” nearby (usually a bedroom) to log the interesting bits. The households are told what to watch, given something to watch, or simply filmed watching their favourites shows. Filming begins on Wednesdays and finishes on Tuesday, with editing ongoing throughout the week.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...x/news-story/923fa0b1d0e52c7048a06b0456864528

Keith watching the AFL Grand Final. The reason i posted this is when they showed the goggleboxers watching the AFL GF, he had a white singlet on with his trusty bottle of beer. Here, there's no white singlet and no beer.

I remember someone posting about the Dalton family and the GF a few years back.

They had actually been to the game supporting one of the teams and then had to re-create the excitement of watching on tv.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back