FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

I was enjoying survivor a bit and sometimes the dating shows can be OK.

It's the cooking and renovating shows I don't like in particular.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Yeah I don't mind the Survivor ones so much but the dating ones give me the shits and so does the block. I can't remember the last cooking show they watched? MKR last season? Not even a cooking show though really. If you want to watch a cooking show watch Great British Menu or something.

Yeah I don't mind the Survivor ones so much but the dating ones give me the s**ts and so does the block. I can't remember the last cooking show they watched? MKR last season? Not even a cooking show though really. If you want to watch a cooking show watch Great British Menu or something.
I just watched tonight's and liked the Sunday Night segment, the sex Ed show and Mammals DA doco.
Rest was pretty meh but I did watch part of the Bachelor review.

I just watched tonight's and liked the Sunday Night segment, the sex Ed show and Mammals DA doco.
Rest was pretty meh but I did watch part of the Bachelor review.

Yeah I wish they could watch a lot more of that stuff than having to watch MAFS/the block/batchelor/ette/wateva each week. There is so much decent content out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of like Di's disdain for reality TV even though I like MAFS, The Bachelor/ Bachelorette etc. Missing Adam and Symon though. Not sure about the new people but it's only one episode. I expected the Hannah Clarke passing to feature.

Keith has started indoctrinating his granddaughter.

Last edited:
I kind of like Di's disdain for reality TV even though I like MAFS, The Bachelor/ Bachelorette etc. Missing Adam and Symon though. Not sure about the new people but it's only one episode. I expected the Hannah Clarke passing to feature.

Keith has started indoctrinating his granddaughter.

classic comment‘I love watching it, but hate that I love watching it

newbies are trying too hard right now. How’s the ‘kings of pain’ though? Deliberately getting beasties and insects to bite or sting them. Is Steve Irwin their hero?

Oh well get over yourself (Angie)

As if she didn't give s**t to people when watching tv. Hypocrite.

Plus it's funny as the comments on tonights show and accurate

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Di's comments about Angie weren't overly harsh in any case. An overreaction from Angie who has criticised others on TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back