Social Science Going off the grid.

Remove this Banner Ad

We had a family living in a humpy on the beach for a few months
Another crusty old sailor got to live on his leaky old boat for nearly a year as he beached it just opposite the pub

I don't want narb do it for altruistic reasons. I think the worlds about to go down the shitter. Massively. Combination of illuminati, Freemasons, biblical prophecy being fulfilled at rapid pace - Russia, Iran, USA - there's some heavy s**t coming. We had 4 blood moons last year for the first time in centuries. To most this is appocalyptic babble - I get that. And I'm rational, have a great life and job. I'm preparing for when-if s**t goes down. It'll be a secluded hideaway that's self sufficient. Possibly have a bunker. I may never need it or use it. Worse case scenario is I have a bush retreat driving distance from some epic swell with plenty of fishing and kangaroos to eat.

no, not you're not.

There is something beautiful about waking up at dawn surrounded by forrest, close enough to the sea to smell it. knowing that the sun and rain provide you with all the water and energy you need, then going out after breakfast to chop wood for the stove.

Then using the latest in modern technology to tell people about it.

I don't want narb do it for altruistic reasons. I think the worlds about to go down the shitter. Massively. Combination of illuminati, Freemasons, biblical prophecy being fulfilled at rapid pace - Russia, Iran, USA - there's some heavy s**t coming. We had 4 blood moons last year for the first time in centuries. To most this is appocalyptic babble - I get that. And I'm rational, have a great life and job. I'm preparing for when-if s**t goes down. It'll be a secluded hideaway that's self sufficient. Possibly have a bunker. I may never need it or use it. Worse case scenario is I have a bush retreat driving distance from some epic swell with plenty of fishing and kangaroos to eat.

The 4 blood moon theory is absolute nonsense. There was one in 2003. The reason the tetrad in 2014/2015 got publicity was because some Christian nutters pointed out that it coincided with important Jewish festivals. Guess what? Nothing happened. Just like nothing happened when the Mayan calendar ended or with the year 1000 or 2000 AD.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

i just can't my head around a 21st century, first-world human (with enough technical know-how to access the internet) thinking that celestial events were portends re some greater meaning. wtf is wrong with people? this s**t makes less sense than the sam mitchell trade.

unless that celestial body is crashing into us or whatever it's unlikely to warrant your shitty bunker and try-hard subsistence lifestyle.

i just can't my head around a 21st century, first-world human (with enough technical know-how to access the internet) thinking that celestial events were portends re some greater meaning. wtf is wrong with people? this s**t makes less sense than the sam mitchell trade.

unless that celestial body is crashing into us or whatever it's unlikely to warrant your shitty bunker and try-hard subsistence lifestyle.

Sam Mitchell isn't really going to West Coast. He's in my bunker. Along with Josh Caddy. Tom Cruise told us to do it.

It's near impossible to be completely anonymous these days thanks to our electronic world.

One would presumably have to fake their death or just run away leaving everything behind, and then try tp avoid CCTV best they can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

since the dawn of time people have been looking to the skies and convincing themselves that something significant will happen in their lifetime. it never does and never will. you will get born, post on bigfooty for 70 years if ur lucky, then die. say la vee.

since the dawn of time people have been looking to the skies and convincing themselves that something significant will happen in their lifetime. it never does and never will. you will get born, post on bigfooty for 70 years if ur lucky, then die. say la vee.
Significant world events happen constantly in our lifetimes.....world wars, berlin wall, ussr disbanded, moon landing, jfk, 9/11, titanic discovery, footscray winning a flag, etc.

i'm talking about 'natural' events like an apocalypse
There's NEVER been an "apocalypse" .... it's something that is going to happen JUST ONCE in the lifespan of the planet Earth -- obviously, only once, because it would be the end of the planet Earth. So obviously, whenever world events seem gloomy (wars), or when weird celestial events occur, that people wonder "maybe THIS is the start of the Apocalypse".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back