Strategy Going through the scraps - delisted free agents

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely we'd look at a free hit with Constable (being from SA) or even Sier, although I can see the mob across the swamp picking up Constable
Not sure where you got Constable being from SA from, that's not correct. He's Victorian.

If we're shipping off guys like Ladhams for perceived attitude problems, we wouldn't (and shouldn't) touch Sier with a ten foot pole. And he's s**t anyway.

As a pure depth option, to play in the SANFL as a forward/ruck, I'd try and getMason Cox for a couple years. Though I think Collingwood will keep him.

Just what we need. A player their club doesnt want and no one was interested in trading for

Could be the difference!
Trent McKenzie says hi. As do Jarryd Lyons and a ton of others.

Clubs make bad decisions about who they should and shouldn't keep all the time.

Collingwood has announced the delistings of Brayden Sier, Jay Rantall and Isaac Chugg, with the club committed to re-selecting the latter in the rookie draft.

ESSENDON defender Martin Gleeson has been delisted after not being offered a new contract for 2022.
The 27-year-old, who was taken with pick No.53 in the 2012 NAB AFL Draft, played 97 games for the Bombers.
He managed only six games this year, including the elimination final loss to the Western Bulldogs.
I think he is Ken's nephew?

Collingwood has announced the delistings of Brayden Sier, Jay Rantall and Isaac Chugg, with the club committed to re-selecting the latter in the rookie draft.

Delisted for footy ability, but I bet Chugg is a gun on footy trips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Geelong Football Club has advised Charlie Constable that he will not be offered a contract for 2022 and will become delisted free agent.

Dumont would be decent midfield depth.
Some North fans say he has athletic limitations - especially for playing wing. Some want him to stay to help out their VFL side and guide their young mids. Others like that he is a hard nut and should be in the middle.

Wouldnt mind having a look at Rantall. Was a ball magnet as a junior
He was delisted from a very young side immediately after the end of his first contract despite playing 5 games this year. If that doesn't tell you how terrible he was in those games ...

As a pure depth option, to play in the SANFL as a forward/ruck, I'd try and getMason Cox for a couple years. Though I think Collingwood will keep him.
Didn't Cox sign a new contract with Collingwood yesterday or was that just speculation I read somewhere?

I'd like to see the genuine Big Texan playing for Ports just for the lols.

Didn't Cox sign a new contract with Collingwood yesterday or was that just speculation I read somewhere?

I'd like to see the genuine Big Texan playing for Ports just for the lols.
Not yet. Cox did post this yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back