Strategy Going through the scraps - delisted free agents

Remove this Banner Ad

Tibbs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You guys should be all over Dumont. He’s very underrated. As a cheap contract and at worst a depth player, you’d be crazy not to pick him up. Entirely conceivable he could be top 10 in your b&f for the next 3 years.

Atley, I’m not as bullish on for you guys.
I agree, many on this board have something against him, but I deliberately watched a bit of him this year (tough thing to do with the year you guys had), and IMO he is def worth taking. Solid performer and would fit in well at Port.

the big lebowski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I agree, many on this board have something against him, but I deliberately watched a bit of him this year (tough thing to do with the year you guys had), and IMO he is def worth taking. Solid performer and would fit in well at Port.
And he was well below his best this year. Obviously the injury to start with but there was talk he was heading home last pre season and he played like he had one foot out the door.

If you pick him up, he will be a very solid player for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gbear

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 27, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
It will be Trent Dumont
Trenty
Dumo
Monty

We have so many list spots left that we might get them all!
I would be keeping at least 2 for the mid season draft. With vaccination rates and no lockdowns there will likely be some diamonds in the VFL mid season.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

"The Brisbane Lions have advised three players they will not be offered a new AFL contract for next year.

Senior listed players Tom Joyce, Brock Smith and rookie Connor Ballenden were informed of the decision in meetings on Monday.

Due to Senior list size constraints, the Lions have also been forced to temporarily delist Cam Ellis-Yolmen but have made a commitment to selecting him in the Rookie Draft."

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad