Strategy Going through the scraps - delisted free agents

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys should be all over Dumont. He’s very underrated. As a cheap contract and at worst a depth player, you’d be crazy not to pick him up. Entirely conceivable he could be top 10 in your b&f for the next 3 years.

Atley, I’m not as bullish on for you guys.
I agree, many on this board have something against him, but I deliberately watched a bit of him this year (tough thing to do with the year you guys had), and IMO he is def worth taking. Solid performer and would fit in well at Port.

I agree, many on this board have something against him, but I deliberately watched a bit of him this year (tough thing to do with the year you guys had), and IMO he is def worth taking. Solid performer and would fit in well at Port.

And he was well below his best this year. Obviously the injury to start with but there was talk he was heading home last pre season and he played like he had one foot out the door.

If you pick him up, he will be a very solid player for you.

They just put their unwanteds on the verge...

View attachment 1262895

92c5026dbc7e7ee668a98b65b2546f78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Brisbane Lions have advised three players they will not be offered a new AFL contract for next year.

Senior listed players Tom Joyce, Brock Smith and rookie Connor Ballenden were informed of the decision in meetings on Monday.

Due to Senior list size constraints, the Lions have also been forced to temporarily delist Cam Ellis-Yolmen but have made a commitment to selecting him in the Rookie Draft."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back