Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Season 23 Team Thread - Millky = Campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to getting out there with you all and bantering with the best of them.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to getting out there with you all and bantering with the best of them.

Take your pick Melter - pretty sure you know the love and hate association with these songs for me.

Take your pick Melter - pretty sure you know the love and hate association with these songs for me.

How can anyone hate that first song? One of the most underrated pink flood songs ever! Absolute cracker! As for the second, I had to listen to it. It's.... well it's better than anything plugger spams that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Blacky I notice you haven't actually added me to the team in the captains thread yet. So I'm not technically a Royal.

Hey Blacky I notice you haven't actually added me to the team in the captains thread yet. So I'm not technically a Royal.
I see the literacy standards are abhorrent in Las Vegas

Don't worry Melter we will get you the help you need

I see the literacy standards are abhorrent in Las Vegas

Don't worry Melter we will get you the help you need
I'm actually way ahead of the rest of the Las Vegas residents in literacy. They're still on level one but I'm on level three!!!! I can read entire 48 page books.

Of course being illiterate I'm going to assume that "abhorrent" is a compliment so thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back