Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Season 22 - Congrats FP32

Do we need to update The Royals' brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 déjà vu for the Royal veterans

On a more positive note:
- 39 pages must be close to a record for match thread posting, albeit significantly inflated by the dribblers at the Furies
- ShanDog kicked another bag. If he continues this rich vein of form he will indoubtedly be the quickest SFA player to 100 goals
- great debut from J Shuttlesworth and Magpies2010. Thatsapaddlin unlucky to be benched when he was playing well
- Footypie32 was great in the ruck
- sverik25 was good on and off the field
- Marlowe and NTRabbit played full games for once and had nice games
- The Old Dark Navy's was great all week

#shandogtookamark

I was really annoyed that the backspace key on my new laptop doesn't work as a 'back' button on web browsers. I am used to navigating my way out of risky material through a simple stroke of 'backspace'. It's been replaced with 'alt + right' which is uncomfortable and not as efficient. However, after writing this post, I've clicked 'backspace' by accident multiple times and I realise it actually has a very effective reason for existing.

I was really annoyed that the backspace key on my new laptop doesn't work as a 'back' button on web browsers. I am used to navigating my way out of risky material through a simple stroke of 'backspace'. It's been replaced with 'alt + right' which is uncomfortable and not as efficient. However, after writing this post, I've clicked 'backspace' by accident multiple times and I realise it actually has a very effective reason for existing.

Glad you could find an effective reason for existing.

Many don't find that in life.

Glad you could find an effective reason for existing.

Many don't find that in life.

The backspace key on my keyboard and maybe Jon Hamm, and that's about it. It's a tough list to crack.

Beating the Wonders always delivers a nice feeling of satisfaction. It's like ridding the world of evil for a day. Feels like a service, the world should thank us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First win in the purple, to early to bring out the champagne?

#purplereign

Have to when your sponsored by it, pre game and post game.

2-2 is better than 1-2

AT0a0Ue.gif

Back