Gold Coast and GWS has failed

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS still have a chance to be successful.

They will still be a top 4 team for years to come.

GC are cooked. They missed the boat and are now waiting to die

No.
What's the thought process that lead you to to think it's ok to tell me what to do?
The thought process is one that arises when you flat out lie about what I said.

Which is why you can't provide sources - because they don't exist.

The thought process is one that arises when you flat out lie about what I said.

Which is why you can't provide sources - because they don't exist.
It's not my responsibility to explain your posts to you. Nor will I follow your instructions. I get that offends you.

It's not my responsibility to explain your posts to you. Nor will I follow your instructions. I get that offends you.
I'm not offended.

I just expect people to represent what I said honestly and accurately.

You did neither, so are little more than a lying little troll.

I'm not offended.

I just expect people to represent what I said accurately.

You are nothing but a lying little troll.
Little? Troll?
Interesting conclusion. When you did you start to feel that was the appropriate response to people who wont do what you tell them to? Have you thought through the implications?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little? Troll?
Interesting conclusion. When you did you start to feel that was the appropriate response to people who wont do what you tell them to? Have you thought through the implications?
I simply asked you to post where I said what you attributed to me.

You couldn't, because I didn't say them.

You're a liar.

You did not ask. That's simply a lie.
dont-feed-troll-sign-260nw-548074756.jpg

Hello! Here is an interesting comparison of Hawthorn compared to Gold Coast, both 7 years after admittance to the VFL/AFL:

|Hawthorn|Gold Coast
\Spoon Count|3|1
\Lowest Avg Attendance Count|3|2
\Finals Appearances|0|0

Here are some fun facts about Hawthorn:
-It would take Hawthorn 32 years after its inception to reach the finals for the first time, and a further 4 years to become premiers.
-It took Hawthorn 19 completed seasons to reach average attendances for the first time.
-It didn't reach average AFL attendances again until 1990, 65 years after admittance to the VFL
-It only hit average attendance one time in the entire VFL period before the competition was renamed the AFL.
-Hawthorn has the second most lowest season average crowd counts in the history of the VFL/AFL (only North Melbourne beats Hawthorn in this statistic).
-Hawthorn has 78 below season average crowd counts, compared to 15 above season average crowd counts (over 80% of Hawthorn's crowd figures have been below average).
-9 of these season average beating crowd have occurred since 2008, prior to this the the tally was 77 below season average crowd to 6 above season average crowd (over 90% below average, with less season average beating crowds than premierships!).
-Since 2008 inclusive (after 83 completed seasons, 9 premierships prior to this, 5 additional grand final appearances and 12 additional finals appearances), Hawthorn has had 9 above season average crowds, and only 1 below season average crowd (with this year on track to be below season average too).

So based on these figures, it appears that Gold Coast has until 2094 to be consistently beating the AFL season average crowds!

Hopefully this puts everything into a bit more perspective.

Hello! Here is an interesting comparison of Hawthorn compared to Gold Coast, both 7 years after admittance to the VFL/AFL:

|Hawthorn|Gold Coast
\Spoon Count|3|1
\Finals Appearances|0|0

-It would take Hawthorn 32 years after its inception to reach the finals for the first time, and a further 4 years to become premiers.
-It took Hawthorn 19 completed seasons to reach average attendances for the first time.
-It didn't reach average AFL attendances again until 1990, 65 years after admittance to the VFL
-It only hit average attendance one time in the entire VFL period before the competition was renamed the AFL.
-Hawthorn has the second most lowest season average crowd counts in the history of the VFL/AFL (only North Melbourne beats Hawthorn in this statistic).
-Hawthorn has 78 below season average crowd counts, compared to 15 above season average crowd counts (over 80% of Hawthorn's crowd figures have been below average).
-9 of these season average beating crowd have occurred since 2008, prior to this the the tally was 77 below season average crowd to 6 above season average crowd (over 90% below average, with less season average beating crowds than premierships!).
-Since 2008 inclusive (after 83 completed seasons, 9 premierships prior to this, 5 additional grand final appearances and 12 additional finals appearances), Hawthorn has had 9 above season average crowds, and only 1 below season average crowd (with this year on track to be below season average too).

So based on these figures, it appears that Gold Coast has until 2094 to be consistently beating the AFL season average crowds!

Will you also label the post above a troll, because it dares to question another club, in a troll thread about the expansion clubs? Will you make statements and then outrageously deny them, heaping personal abuse on the poster? Or will you let it go cos you have no attachment to the Hawks.

|Hawthorn|Gold Coast
\Spoon Count|3|1
\Finals Appearances|0|0

GWS and Gold Coast will be fine, they are both well resourced long term projects, with the AFL having learnt a lot from the Swans/Bears experiences.

If a club needs to be consistently in the top 4 of the afl to be deemed a success then the afl has issues.

Both GC and GWS are based in areas where very few people actually care for AFL who don't already support a team.

It's hard to create new supporters and the AFL are desperately trying to expand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back