Workshop Gold Coast Concepts

Remove this Banner Ad

I decided on a colour scheme that would set Gold Coast apart.

GC17Home.png

GC17Clash.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In review to your GC guernseys posted, in order:

1. Looks cool on paper but would probably be too busy out on the ground. The numbers are a little hard to read (could be red?) and I usually prefer to have the main guernsey colour the same colour as ths shorts, whereas on this the shorts are the darker shade of gold.
  2. Bit busy again but it does look really cool.
  3. I like this and the sun looks cool; but even though Gold Coast FC don't have a nickname/mascot :)thumbsd:) I'd still prefer to shy away from using the GC logo extensively or as a centrepiece on the guernsey.
  4. This is pretty awesome but some may have a gripe with using gradients.
  5. Bit plain :eek:
  6. I like that. A lot. Did you make that surfer logo yourself? Could be used in tandem with a cool nickname; can't think of anything right now of the top of my head but maybe Waves or something like that.
Overall great designs and you could maybe even send a couple in to the club :thumbsu:

In review to your GC guernseys posted, in order:

1. Looks cool on paper but would probably be too busy out on the ground. The numbers are a little hard to read (could be red?) and I usually prefer to have the main guernsey colour the same colour as ths shorts, whereas on this the shorts are the darker shade of gold.
  2. Bit busy again but it does look really cool.
  3. I like this and the sun looks cool; but even though Gold Coast FC don't have a nickname/mascot :)thumbsd:) I'd still prefer to shy away from using the GC logo extensively or as a centrepiece on the guernsey.
  4. This is pretty awesome but some may have a gripe with using gradients.
  5. Bit plain :eek:
  6. I like that. A lot. Did you make that surfer logo yourself? Could be used in tandem with a cool nickname; can't think of anything right now of the top of my head but maybe Waves or something like that.
Overall great designs and you could maybe even send a couple in to the club :thumbsu:

1.Yeah it whould look better not on the Ground,i posted it on Create An AFL Guernsey LeeARM Suggested that and make it blue.

2.Yeh it is Busy

3.Stupid they don't have a nickname/mascot :mad:

4.It Is Awesome

5.I Know didn't put in alot of effort in that one :)

6.Unfortunately i didn't make it i found it but i did make the waves under the surfboard.:p

Thanks For The Compliments Gibbsy:)

Never tried one of these before, so I thought it was worth a shot. Rather than go for the no-name principle, I decided to give them an identity in the "Spartans" - yeah, it sounds a bit lame at first but since we've gotten over the "Dockers" I don't think it's so ridiculous, and thanks to popular culture like 300, the Spartans are probably better known across the mainstream than ever. It also ties in well with fellow Gold Coast team, the Titans. This is a pretty basic concept with the helmet being a bit of a rush job, but you should get the idea. Forgive the dodgy mocked up logo.

GCSFChome.jpg

GCSFCaway.jpg

Not sure about the sock colours for the first, and the shorts would probably be better white in the second. Enjoyed making it, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back