• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
ripped off the cavs new city jerseys for a suns theme. wouldn't mind something like this where instead of the current shapes it represents the GC a bit more. tried a wave type thing but looked pretty tacky. something fluid and clean like below would look half decent i reckon.

GCSUNS_05_HOME-(5).png

GCSUNS_05_AWAY-(2).png

(for reference)
Cavs-City-Edition-Uniform-18-19.jpg

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
red and gold gradient in theme of current clash style.
GCSUNS_05_HOME (4).png

red and gold in theme of current clash style.
GCSUNS_05_HOME (2).png

red and black in theme of current clash style. noticed we've used black in our training gear for the last couple years, i'm sort of expecting black to make it's way onto our playing guernseys in some form in the next few years. doubt it'll ever go as far as this one (looks very essendon haha) but sorta looks cool.
GCSUNS_05_HOME (3).png

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
ripped off the cavs new city jerseys for a suns theme. wouldn't mind something like this where instead of the current shapes it represents the GC a bit more. tried a wave type thing but looked pretty tacky. something fluid and clean like below would look half decent i reckon.

View attachment 583205
View attachment 583206

(for reference)
Cavs-City-Edition-Uniform-18-19.jpg
Don’t mind the pistons city jerseys

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
582633_7518beec2ea4de0afe774d1a5ab31a77.png
I like this one! From a certain perspective it looks like the corner of a wall;) Could you try this style with a curve perhaps? If not straight downwards, perhaps starting from one of the shoulders. Cheers.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
View attachment 583218

View attachment 583216
red and black in theme of current clash style. noticed we've used black in our training gear for the last couple years, i'm sort of expecting black to make it's way onto our playing guernseys in some form in the next few years. doubt it'll ever go as far as this one (looks very essendon haha) but sorta looks cool.
View attachment 583220
This is brilliant :thumbsu:

View attachment 583218

View attachment 583216
View attachment 583220

Can you do the red with black vee changing into yellow vees.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
On another note, is this Gold Coast rebranding still happening? Was all the hype last year but never eventuated, I can only hope the reason they haven't released it yet is because they're waiting till Christmas to get full exposure for retail. Now that they got rid of the gradient in the logo it could probably survive another year but surely they have something new in the works...

In b4 someone leaks it this summer i reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I was just working on a design similar to this (reversed) until I refreshed the page, Thanks for saving me the work haha.
Id probably prefer this one to the chevron design based on its uniqueness.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Prison bar Pete
tried it coming from one corner, looked a bit odd, but aligned centrally looks alright. could even flip it vertically so it curves up as well.

View attachment 583279
Ive done something like this except the red starts lower so its more like a re-coloured Tottenham home kit and mine includes the current Suns logo. This is way better though!! Probably one of the best GC proposals that I've seen using the red and yellow!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
inverted the above design, so that the red is on top of the yellow (same as the lifesaving flags).
i think i prefer this one better as the gold logo & numbers on red is the same as our current home (along with being able to have a cleaner hostplus logo). also added a bit more of the pattern repetition onto the socks. perhaps the one above could be an away kit?

GCSUNS_05_HOME_8.png

produced a clash set as well, with a red and yellow sash. themes of the surf lifesaving flag again.
GCSUNS_05_CLASH_1.png

i haven't bought a new suns guernsey in years as i felt the design became a bit stale (as i'm sure others have as well). the ones above aren't anything special, but i would be more than content with those as our playing colours.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
inverted the above design, so that the red is on top of the yellow (same as the lifesaving flags).
i think i prefer this one better as the gold logo & numbers on red is the same as our current home (along with being able to have a cleaner hostplus logo). also added a bit more of the pattern repetition onto the socks. perhaps the one above could be an away kit?

View attachment 583314

produced a clash set as well, with a red and yellow sash. themes of the surf lifesaving flag again.
View attachment 583315

i haven't bought a new suns guernsey in years as i felt the design became a bit stale (as i'm sure others have as well). the ones above aren't anything special, but i would be more than content with those as our playing colours.
Can you fatten out the hoops/rays a little?

The jouneyman

Team Captain
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
View attachment 583218

View attachment 583216
View attachment 583220
Its not black,its charcoal grey similar too GWS

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
haha i was thinking of emailing them a couple! or at least query whether they were even considering a rebrand/redesign.
Yeah definitely do it. I've tried contacting Collingwood a few times but to no avail. A smaller club like GC would have more time at its disposal could probably take your consideration in. And with the recent Carlton jumper fiasco it appears that actions on this board can spiral into real world consequences.

Just an idea but if we made up your design onto a realistic template and made it look all official and post it saying it was leaked or something and then it circulated around, depending on how positive the feedback was it could probably make its way to someone affiliated with GC and bang. It's exactly what happened with the Carlton clash but this time its actually fake haha

Back