2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a teacher haha thats why I changed. I wanted to be independent and CHOOSE MY TEAM!!
Ah.
You don't have footy parents? My grandpa/uncles (RIP bless their souls) and one of my cousins went for Carlton.

I've never known any different thiough, I was born this way, black and white blood. And I wouldn't have it any other way (except I'd change a few results along the way lol)

Today’s game was a bit meaningless, with so many non-Suns players in the team. I didn’t learn anything from the match that I didn’t already know. Farrar played well. He could step straight back into the AFL team. Brodie, Graham & Atkins did what they always do. D-Mac played the whole match, even though he also played the 2nd half on Thursday night. Davies is showing progress. Rosas still kicks points, rather than goals. We’d have to be desperate to promote either Hombsch or McLennan.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lots of players & staff in attendance, although it was hard to identify them, as they were wearing masks & sometimes hoodies as well. Zac Smith was there, which surprised me a bit. I think Anderson was there too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does he?!
I thought he bags us /dew because he got played in the reserves mostly.

He appears on a few podcasts like Dylan Buckley’s “dyl and friends” and Some Triple M interviews where he’s happy to get round us

He’s very supportive and still follows Fremantle and us closely.

He’s a professional, his time wasn’t ideal at the dons but doesn’t hold a grudge

He appears on a few podcasts like Dylan Buckley’s “dyl and friends” and Some Triple M interviews where he’s happy to get round us

He’s very supportive and still follows Fremantle and us closely.

He’s a professional, his time wasn’t ideal at the dons but doesn’t hold a grudge
Loved Micky B
But Dew threw him in the same leaky lifeboat as Lyons
When our injuries meant there was absolutely no-one else to play Dew et al grudgingly played him vs Cats at GMHBA for the last round where we got whacked by 100+ but MickB picked up a lazy 35 disposals in his last match for us:laughing:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL has been reduced to 14 games season. We are still in the hunt only two games outside the eight but have a tough draw.

Round 13- GWS Giants AWAY
Round 14- Footscray HOME
Round 15- Casey Demons HOME
Round 16- Brisbane HOME
Round 17- Bye
Round 18- Essendon HOME
Round 19- Aspley AWAY

This means we don't play the following VFL teams this season: Geelong, Williamstown, Frankston, Werribee, Richmond, Coburg, Carlton, Sandringham, North Melbourne, Northern Blues, Port Melbourne. Unfortunately for us, most of these teams are in the bottom half of the comp.

Out Patron sponsors up in Southport look very strong in second position and could challenge those VFA clubs for the flag. Should be able to lock in a top four spot.

Round 13- Brisbane AWAY
Round 14- Northern Bullants HOME
Round 15- Werribee HOME
Round 16- Coburg AWAY
Round 17- Frankston HOME
Round 18- Bye
Round 19- Brisbane AWAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back