Farrar playing forward and a nice goal skirting around the boundary

Hollands and Townsend involved.

49-27

KaySwizzle

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I mean, they have Coniglio running around in the twos... They have a fair bit of depth there in the midfield.

KaySwizzle

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
And Riccardi, Josh Green, De Boer etc. We don’t have players of that caliber. Weller is the only legit best 22 player in the field (and he was taken off injured by the sounds of it). Liking Moyle though! Good to see Holland’s a bit too.

Last edited:

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
93-53 loss

Brodie, Davies good in the midfield.

moyle kicked 2 goals
Jeffrey kicked 3

farrar kicker 1 and somehow missedfrom the goal square running in with nearestopponent 3m behind.

Overall could see some of the semblance of last week. Trying to hit kicks in the middle, looking to play on with hands through the middle.

skills were not good enough to facilitate that all the time but still good to see some translation of game plan.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I think we saw why Zac Smith isn't in Ballarat
Moyle is already 2 classes above

LiveTheDream73

Debutant
Apr 18, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
VFL called off this week. Bulldogs flying up early as well

Saturday’s Gold Coast SUNS v Footscray Bulldogs match currently fixtured for 12.00pm AEST at Metricon Stadium will be rescheduled. The AFL, together with the Western Bulldogs Football Club, have agreed to keep VFL-listed players in Melbourne and not fly them on the charter with the Club’s AFL program. Both clubs will have a bye in Round 14 and will play this match in Round 17 when both clubs had a scheduled bye.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
In the Swans-Giants TV broadcast last night, Alastair Lynch mentioned the Swans and Suns played a scratch match on Saturday. Does anyone have any more info about this game?
I feel as though mate, If you don't know something about a Reserves thing then nobody does :tearsofjoy:

COVID-19 lockdowns across the country are causing a challenge to the fixturing of the VFL season, but the competition will resume as soon as permitted – starting with three games in Queensland this weekend.

Premiership contenders Southport will host Essendon, with the Bombers’ squad having remained in Queensland for its AFL commitments, while finals contender GWS will take on the Brisbane Lions and Aspley will play Gold Coast.

Round 15
Saturday, July 24

Aspley v Gold Coast SUNS at Graham Rd, 11am AEST

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So we'll find out who will be the sub for the Lions game at 11am tomorrow - the one that doesn't play against Aspley.

Hopefully a few of our reserves players can find some form tomorrow so we have some troops for the last few rounds of the season. The VFL has been very interrupted this year so it's been a tough year for a lot of our guys. Gotta feel for the players that are off contract and haven't had much opportunity to play in the VFL this year.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If I was going to be a commentator I’d at least do some research on who the players are in the game so I’m not continually calling wrong names or just saying whichever teams player

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How was the goal from Jeffery..
Who isn't playing out of Brodie, Davies and Smith? The reason I ask is because that player will obviously be the sub for the Lions game today.

EDIT: Just saw Brodie isn't playing so he'll be the sub.

Back