2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Hollands is playing full time mid so far. Great to see for his progression. He's super agro in the midfield! Love it. Had some really clean touches too to show his ability over the others running around.

Jeffrey looks awesome. Surely in line for a debut sometime this year. Aspley had no answer for him. Got them in the air or on the ground. Got them out the back, on the lead from set shots 50 out, from contested marks or roving out of contests. Worked up the ground too and gave off a few.

Everything Moyle does I really love. Still room to develop but his ruck craft is really solid.

Murtagh looks like he's playing key position back. Not doing too badly. Think it's worth persisting with him there.

Darcy is ripping it apart as he should at this level.

I didn't notice Davies much. Feels like he'll be a very slow burn.

We should really be trying to get Harbs to play another year in the VFL. This is his level right now and he just really stands out with his composure.

The commentators sucked. Probably the worst I've ever heard.

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Talk about being a complete d*ckhead, I've just logged into my "watchAFL" account, only available to overseas viewers, so I can view the Blues-Norths game, only to see that Fox Footy is streaming the Suns -Aspley game. I could have been watching it all along....:'(:'(:'(

At least I can watch the replay....

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hollands is playing full time mid so far. Great to see for his progression. He's super agro in the midfield! Love it. Had some really clean touches too to show his ability over the others running around.

Jeffrey looks awesome. Surely in line for a debut sometime this year. Aspley had no answer for him. Got them in the air or on the ground. Got them out the back, on the lead from set shots 50 out, from contested marks or roving out of contests. Worked up the ground too and gave off a few.

Everything Moyle does I really love. Still room to develop but his ruck craft is really solid.

Murtagh looks like he's playing key position back. Not doing too badly. Think it's worth persisting with him there.

Darcy is ripping it apart as he should at this level.

I didn't notice Davies much. Feels like he'll be a very slow burn.

We should really be trying to get Harbs to play another year in the VFL. This is his level right now and he just really stands out with his composure.

The commentators sucked. Probably the worst I've ever heard.
Hollands Moyle Jeffries Murtagh and Harbs are the players I was going to comment on for the same reasons
Would love to see Harbs go round again.Seems to have nearly godlike status with the indigenous kids

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Wow just saw his goals, kicked them from literary everywhere

Sam Day is playing? Thought he was 1-2 weeks away?

Back