So I assume that means we have won?

IMG_5857.JPG

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Best of luck to our cousins and Patron partner, Southport Sharks who will be playing in the knockout VFL Finals.

IF it goes ahead that game..

But they'd smash the pies. Men v boys thing really. They are seasoned players.

But if it doesn't resume when its meant to, I think they are gonna go straight to top 4.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
IF it goes ahead that game..

But they'd smash the pies. Men v boys thing really. They are seasoned players.

But if it doesn't resume when its meant to, I think they are gonna go straight to top 4.
I hope the game can go ahead. Southport do deserve to have a chance to win the flag seeing the great season they have put together!

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Rosa a clear standout that apparently we are going to give away to the pies for SFA, ahh the joys of being a Sun supporter
After watching most of the VFL games can’t say I saw Rosas as a standout.

Played 7 VFL games
Had 2 good games

18 disposals and 2 goals against sydney
30 disposals and a goal in a blowout win against Aspley.

the 5 other games he never reached >15 disposals and didn’t kick a single goal.

he as a small forward he kicked 3 goals in 7 games

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
After watching most of the VFL games can’t say I saw Rosas as a standout.

Played 7 VFL games
Had 2 good games

18 disposals and 2 goals against sydney
30 disposals and a goal in a blowout win against Aspley.

the 5 other games he never reached >15 disposals and didn’t kick a single goal.

he as a small forward he kicked 3 goals in 7 games
Needs development but has potential. Good ties to the Darwin academy. Keep for another 2 years.

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Needs development but has potential. Good ties to the Darwin academy. Keep for another 2 years.
Yeah,
My biggest frustration is he is played a lot around the ball or up the field in the vfl. Not uncommonly at centre bounces.

the guy is only ever making the AFL as a smallpressure forward. ******* play him in that role! Can’t recall any crumbing situations all year. Remember heaps of stoppage wrestling on the wing though 😬

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah,
My biggest frustration is he is played a lot around the ball or up the field in the vfl. Not uncommonly at centre bounces.

the guy is only ever making the AFL as a smallpressure forward. ******* play him in that role! Can’t recall any crumbing situations all year. Remember heaps of stoppage wrestling on the wing though 😬
looks on a similar timeline to Shai Bolton right now at the same stage of their careers. Just needs consistency and development. I really hope we stick with him.

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
looks on a similar timeline to Shai Bolton right now at the same stage of their careers. Just needs consistency and development. I really hope we stick with him.
As in a very average first 2 years?
Bolton broke out in his 3rd year.
I’d be pleasantly surprised if Mally does
The club should absolutely keep him as he came pretty raw and was always going to need time.
I just want them to play him in the correct position in the vfl and for him to work on skills that will get him a game in the AFL.
Front and centre at marking contests, crumbing picks, snapping goals and perfecting his set shot routine, hitting up forwards on the lead, providing a link between wing and forward 50, moving through a stoppage not standing and grappling, tackling etc..
He doesn’t need to be playing in the centre bounces IMO.

Slingshot Footy

All Australian
Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Sorry for the intrusion Suns fans, just wondering how Jez Mclennan is developing? Curious as the Swans were keen on him on draft night but you traded up to nab him. Haven't seen or read much of him since so I was wondering if he's had some injuries?

Back