Competitions Gold Coast Suns 2018 Fantasy/SuperCoach/DreamTeam Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kade Kolodjashnij lads. Can he get back to his 2015 form now that he's fully fit? What role is he likely to play?

He didn't set the world on fire in the JLT from a scoring perspective but he still found a bit of the ball. Is he worth a shot as a lower priced, potential top 10-15 defender in SC?

Kade Kolodjashnij lads. Can he get back to his 2015 form now that he's fully fit? What role is he likely to play?

He didn't set the world on fire in the JLT from a scoring perspective but he still found a bit of the ball. Is he worth a shot as a lower priced, potential top 10-15 defender in SC?
I wouldnt touch him. Probably not even in a draft league.

Picked up Tom J Lynch in my draft, any chance you guys think he can reproduce his 2016 form? Sun's won 6 games that year and he finished with an average above 90.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly rd1 but more likely rd2....
sensational news cheers, was worried it was measured in months not weeks.

when he's back is he also most likely to be the backup ruck?

Jack Martin looking set to miss round 1? He was a very handy acquisition for me last year, especially with the dual position, can I expect good things from him again this year? The idea of him playing predominantly in the middle is very tantalising.
As far as I know Jack should be good to go round 1. Taken off early in JLT2 cause of a tight hamstring, if it was a proper game, would have stayed on according to Dew.

I have him as my POD in the forward line.

Hey guys Harrison Wigg and Will Brody how are they looking? Round 1?

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Fellow suns fans we have 2 spots left in the Big footy Suns AFL Fantasy comp. Join up if you haven't yet details are at the start of this thread and post up your team name here.

Gday guys, how's Day looking? Has he had a good preseason?

Only 284k in DT and 259k in SC, has me tempted to pick as an overpriced rookie who can get me to the byes then dump. Would be a POD and he should have good job security, something I'm not sure cheap rookies like Ryan, Giles-Langdon and Venables have. He's averaged 50s most years, but he's 25 now and entering prime years. Wonder if we see improved production from him? I also noticed he chopped Witts out in the ruck in the JLT, will he continue to give Witts support?

Gday guys, how's Day looking? Has he had a good preseason?

Only 284k in DT and 259k in SC, has me tempted to pick as an overpriced rookie who can get me to the byes then dump. Would be a POD and he should have good job security, something I'm not sure cheap rookies like Ryan, Giles-Langdon and Venables have. He's averaged 50s most years, but he's 25 now and entering prime years. Wonder if we see improved production from him? I also noticed he chopped Witts out in the ruck in the JLT, will he continue to give Witts support?
Hard to say probably not as reliable as you think. At this stage is fighting for a spot with wright. No guarantee to play 3 tall forwards. And will probably only avg 50s. Id take a punt on florent from Sydney who is a similar price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back