Competitions Gold Coast Suns 2018 Fantasy/SuperCoach/DreamTeam Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion thread on anything fantasy/supercoach/dreamteam and the others I haven't mentioned.

Ok guys Ive set up the Big Footy Gc Suns Supercoach League - 711828
If you join, let me know your team name..
Hopefully we can sort a pin for the winner this year!!

1 - Scotty_222 - Lifes Dew Short
2 - Sunraysia - Here Comes The Sun
3 - kreglze - In Dew Time
4 - Supersuns - Just Dew It
5 - OB11 - Prof's Predators
6 - Basssman - The Soupnazis
7 - Big Red Machine - Mountain Dew
8 - SunsBhoy - Solar Blitz
9 - Cochblocked - AFL Y?
10 - Choppers - Banchang Barcrawlers
11 - Happy Idiot - Claythoven's 10th
12 - JRyan23 - Fraser Gehrig
13 - Bubba j - Bubba J
14 - Young_Guns - Do What I Want
15 - Kinger99 - Multiple Sc0rgazms
16 -
17 -
18 -

Heres the AFL Fantasy League code - PRU5WCES

1 - SunnerSS - Highs and Bowes
2 - Scotty_222 - Lifes Dew Short
3 - GCStormie - Firsttermfadeout
4 - Bubba j - Bubbaz Bulldogs
5 - Sunraysia - Solar Power
6 - Kinger99 - Multiple Sc0rgazms

I have joined your Fantasy League team name - Ssharks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you guys think of Witts? can you see him improving on his 2017?
Always a possibility to improve but more likely to plateau and maintain his current scoring. He needs to add goals to have any noticable scoring improvement.

Holman and Brodie for SuperCoach please guys?

Loved brodie in tac but seems to have struggled a bit with multitude of inside mids at suns.

Holman learnt his craft at sanfl after being a skinny kid at blues. Concerned whether he starts or hades a bad game and gets dropped.

Thanks

Loved brodie in tac but seems to have struggled a bit with multitude of inside mids at suns.

Holman learnt his craft at sanfl after being a skinny kid at blues. Concerned whether he starts or hades a bad game and gets dropped.

Thanks
Yep both will be in and out of the side, pending injury and form.
Dont expect big scores probably wouldn't touch brodie but not sure on his price.

Thanks
Holman is on my midfield bench - will get at least a few games early- and will gain price for upgrade.
Brodie will also probably start and could establish himself. Is more of a risk though at his price.

Holman is on my midfield bench - will get at least a few games early- and will gain price for upgrade.
Brodie will also probably start and could establish himself. Is more of a risk though at his price.
That’s my opinion on both as well.
If Brodie comes out of the blocks firing I’ll grab him before his price rise. Awkwardly priced and disposal can let him down for SC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back