Competitions Gold Coast Suns 2019 Fantasy/SuperCoach/DreamTeam Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Have Corbett and only him at this stage from you guys as F6. What do you expect his price rise to be?
Hard to say what he will score.
An athletic 3rd tall who can take a contested mark
Playing in a bottom 4 / 8 team.

Tim Membrey might be a reasonable comparison - although it would be pretty hard to expect Corbett to be at that level early on.
(13 possessions, 6 marks, 1.5 goals per game)

Membrey averaged 73 SC points last year, If Corbett averaged 65 then you would expect him to get to about 300k by the bye. As you know the SC price really depends on the variance not just average. Corbett seems like a guy who could have high scoring games if he takes 3-4 contested marks and kicks 3-4 goals. So guess he would have the potential to spike his price higher.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys, I am trying to find out how Hanley has been travelling this pre season? Is he fit and ready to go this year? I feel like at his price there is a lot of upside if he can stay on the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Hey guys, I am trying to find out how Hanley has been travelling this pre season? Is he fit and ready to go this year? I feel like at his price there is a lot of upside if he can stay on the park.
Has been spoken about very positively in the pre season. Shoulder issue still a worry as far as durability but at 296K and with a potential average of mid/low 90's and being capable of big scores, he's worth a punt at D4/5/6

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has been spoken about very positively in the pre season. Shoulder issue still a worry as far as durability but at 296K and with a potential average of mid/low 90's and being capable of big scores, he's worth a punt at D4/5/6

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Yea i was looking at him as a D5. If he doesn't work out early on there are a few decent rookie defenders i can trade him down to.

Big Red Machine

Let's get tropical!
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Ravens, O's, Terps, Mavs & Ducks
Moderator #66
If anyone was keen for the Ultimate Footy draft league, Please make yourselves known asap.

Only got a limited time to fill the league and run the draft before round 1 kicks off.

Apologies for not staying on top of this.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I currently have Collins at D4 in Supercoach given his good JS. I preferred a rookie over the likes of Moore and Smith due to cash generating potential.

However, I have now read that Thompson is out for the whole year. Does that mean Collins will be FB, limiting his scoring potential?

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
It will be between him and Hombsch, he will have job security but may be required to play more negating roles. With the amount the ball will probably be in our backline, he will have his chances to fly for marks.

Top Bottom