Competitions Gold Coast Suns 2019 Fantasy/SuperCoach/DreamTeam Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Recovering from minor knee surgery and won't play seniors early on. Will probably play first couple of rounds in the NEAFL.
That's fine, will put McAdam on the field instead.

Have Corbett and only him at this stage from you guys as F6. What do you expect his price rise to be?
Hard to say what he will score.
An athletic 3rd tall who can take a contested mark
Playing in a bottom 4 / 8 team.

Tim Membrey might be a reasonable comparison - although it would be pretty hard to expect Corbett to be at that level early on.
(13 possessions, 6 marks, 1.5 goals per game)

Membrey averaged 73 SC points last year, If Corbett averaged 65 then you would expect him to get to about 300k by the bye. As you know the SC price really depends on the variance not just average. Corbett seems like a guy who could have high scoring games if he takes 3-4 contested marks and kicks 3-4 goals. So guess he would have the potential to spike his price higher.

Hey guys, I am trying to find out how Hanley has been travelling this pre season? Is he fit and ready to go this year? I feel like at his price there is a lot of upside if he can stay on the park.

Hey guys, I am trying to find out how Hanley has been travelling this pre season? Is he fit and ready to go this year? I feel like at his price there is a lot of upside if he can stay on the park.
Has been spoken about very positively in the pre season. Shoulder issue still a worry as far as durability but at 296K and with a potential average of mid/low 90's and being capable of big scores, he's worth a punt at D4/5/6

Has been spoken about very positively in the pre season. Shoulder issue still a worry as far as durability but at 296K and with a potential average of mid/low 90's and being capable of big scores, he's worth a punt at D4/5/6

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Yea i was looking at him as a D5. If he doesn't work out early on there are a few decent rookie defenders i can trade him down to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you guys think Ballard will score? Looked okay in JLT, does he play that half back role with lots of +6s and intercepts?

.....and we're off! Good luck to all of us and we'll see which Suns supporter will win the flag! Currently only one Suns player in my team but could end up with Rankine once he's recovered.

Have Miles and Burgess in my team. Fingers crossed

Miles is interesting.
Was a lot of preseason talk from people who thought he’d come up here and be our best player.
Basically no one had him by the time round 1 started though.
If he can match the games that sheed, brad crouch and libba - all similarly priced - played, then I’d be very happy for you and for our team!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back