Gold Coast Suns 2021 - Fantasy Competitions & Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Choppers

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2015
Banchang,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Great news if true. I love SC but struggling with the teams released the day before.
In a peculiar sort of way, I don't mind it. But I'm retired so have nothing to do, and all day to do it.....especially with all these Covid restrictions in place at the moment, that we're going through over here.

Having said that, all teams dropping on Thursday is definitely better for everyone imo.

Jeremias

Sep 26, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
MUFC, LAL, PSG
Lemmens is best 22 will play every week. The rest are borderline best 22. Burgess and Corbett have a spot in the team as of now, Holman comes and goes
Thanks. Your assessment of Holman interests me - looked to have finally nailed down a spot before being forced out through concussion. Do you not think he'll reclaim that spot?

Supersuns

Viva la Royvolution
Mar 14, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Roys FFC
Thanks. Your assessment of Holman interests me - looked to have finally nailed down a spot before being forced out through concussion. Do you not think he'll reclaim that spot?
He seems to come in and out of the team alot. I think he is in that 20th to 25th sort of spot on the list but with how rubbish we are playing and injuries he does have a spot there atm

Remove this Banner Ad