Gold Coast Suns 2021 - Fantasy Competitions & Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever the optimist I thought maybe King could have a good year. Swapped him out for Farrar 🤞

Great news if true. I love SC but struggling with the teams released the day before.

In a peculiar sort of way, I don't mind it. But I'm retired so have nothing to do, and all day to do it.....especially with all these Covid restrictions in place at the moment, that we're going through over here.

Having said that, all teams dropping on Thursday is definitely better for everyone imo.

Hi all.

Interested in your thoughts on the job security of the following players:

Burgess
Holman
Corbett
Lemmens

Thanks!
Lemmens is best 22 will play every week. The rest are borderline best 22. Burgess and Corbett have a spot in the team as of now, Holman comes and goes

Lemmens is best 22 will play every week. The rest are borderline best 22. Burgess and Corbett have a spot in the team as of now, Holman comes and goes

Thanks. Your assessment of Holman interests me - looked to have finally nailed down a spot before being forced out through concussion. Do you not think he'll reclaim that spot?

Thanks. Your assessment of Holman interests me - looked to have finally nailed down a spot before being forced out through concussion. Do you not think he'll reclaim that spot?
He seems to come in and out of the team alot. I think he is in that 20th to 25th sort of spot on the list but with how rubbish we are playing and injuries he does have a spot there atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,
Seemed to be a good game from Jeremy Sharp on the weekend, do you think he will have a spot in the side for the rest of the season if his form continues or will he get bumped for a returning player?
Thanks

As a pure wingman he likely hold his spot. Although Atkins is starting to find some form, so I think that would be his biggest threat

Afternoon,

Any chance Will Brodie comes in to fill Greenwood's role, and if he is selected, how much pure midfield time can you see him playing.

Or is it more likely Fiorini (or someone else?) get a bump in time as inside mid to fill the void?

Cheers

Afternoon,

Any chance Will Brodie comes in to fill Greenwood's role, and if he is selected, how much pure midfield time can you see him playing.

Or is it more likely Fiorini (or someone else?) get a bump in time as inside mid to fill the void?

Cheers
If Brodie is the lucky one to come in, 30% chance right now. Corbett will come in and may be the only change. He should get a full crack at it because he can't play anywhere else.

Fiorini in AFL Fantasy has back to back 100's so he would be the go

A belated congrats to "Watch this Space" for winning our SuperCoach League, A pretty close final 4

If said person that won could make themselves known either publiclly or via DM I can organise a nice shiny badge for you.

1632878293937.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back