Competitions Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy comps

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Opening up for season 2 of the Bigfooty draft league!

This year I will try and organise a badge for the winner of the league.

Once again it is being ran from Ultimate Footy and it is open to join now.

Here is the link to join. Have your Bigfooty username as your team name if possible

Anyone wanting to do a Salary Cap league can post details and I will keep them in the OP

Are you planning a draft for players? When is that likely to be? I'm interested, but don't want to stuff you around if I'm not available at draft time.

Signed up today.

How many do we need for a realistic league?

If we have trouble with a draft time, can try a slow draft if we have time or get people to use auto draft. But live draft the most fun.

Can we draft Darcy Vescio?

It will 100% be a live draft. I will not be living up to the expectations of my master, Big Red Machine if I did not organise that

For those who don't think they will make draft time, SET YOU PRE DRAFT ORDER! Very important. I do it anyway

Would need a minimum of 6-8 to be a decent league. But the more the better!

I'm thinking about making it Sunday, February 26th. It coincides with the SUNS JLT game in Mackay! We did this last year, when the SUNS played in Perth, and I thought it was good, because most of us were sitting in front of the TV not doing much

It will 100% be a live draft. I will not be living up to the expectations of my master, Big Red Machine if I did not organise that
For those who don't think they will make draft time, SET YOU PRE DRAFT ORDER! Very important. I do it anyway

Would need a minimum of 6-8 to be a decent league. But the more the better!
Here I thought that you'd be chomping at the bit to prove you can run a slow draft better than I can. :cool:

I'm in, Naturally.

Link to join the 2017 GC Suns draft league is in the OP.

We still have 9 teams, and need an even number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In, team name of Banesworth. I'd better land Ainsworth now.

OB11 Did you say you want in? And you're not already?

I believe I was in it last year and would be good to be in again - anyway if checking if I was in it last year and have already been counted for this year?

I believe I was in it last year and would be good to be in again - anyway if checking if I was in it last year and have already been counted for this year?

You have not and its closed off. If you wanna join we have to find one more on top of you before Sunday

LynchysMob ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back