Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday Suns - what is Keegan Brooksby's job security like? Didn't even realise he played against Brisbane, however seemed to do ok against the Crows.
Anyone currently on the injury list that will take his place when fit?

Thanks in advance!

Does Currie come back in lads or Nicholls has the spot now? In a 18 team ultimate footy comp and with the byes here I'm wondering if it's worth hanging on to him still

Hi Folks,
I have Swallow in a keeper league and have hung onto him all this time.
He is too good to let go but are we likely to see him this season?
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for re-birthing an old thread but I can't find anywhere else relevant.

Keeper league question;
All last year I was keen on Brodie, his kamikaze attack on the ball and desire to be in the contest had me excited, but I've read through your boards best 22s for next year and predictions including most likely star from the draft, he isn't exactly prominent.

Is he still carrying an injury?
Is there no current spot for a pure inside mid on your roster?
Is Ainsworth (a small forward type) genuinely likely to feature more in 2017 than Brodie?
Are there any training reports concerning him that I should be worried or happy about?

Many thanks

My opinion from afar.
Brodie is fine and not carrying an injury.
There are a few bigger bodied inside mids in front of him....Barlow,Lyons,Lonergan,even Miller possibly. And we have Swallow coming back too, although I don't know if he'll go inside mid for the first few rounds. Probably ease him back. Brodie along with Scheer and Bowes will get their chance but I don't think Rd1 is their go.
And I would have Ainsworth up forward, getting a guernsey before Brodie in the middle, at this stage, but I am so looking forward to seeing all this year's draftees getting a run this year...can't wait....

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2016-12-21/brodie-soaking-up-advice-from-new-teammates

This one is pretty stock standard so i apologise in advance, but does anyone have any inside word on how Gaz's going?

I understand hes not at full contact yet but is he at full rat power beyond that?

These questions are often annoying to answer but Id appreciate it anyone can elaborate on where hes at.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

G'day guys, sorry for the intrusion..
Just wondering if you see Witts fitting into your starting 22? Is he a genuine chance of assuming the number one ruck position? I'm debating going with a bit of a funky SC ruck structure! Any advice would be much appreciated. Hoping Hanley tears it up for u guys in 2017. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back