Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Caddy is Jimmy McGintys least favorite player because he has absolutely no heart.

Off night for the Meatball? Looked like he had trouble finding it.

Went fishing and caught me

<3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brandon Matera guys?

Has he significantly upped his game, or did he just cash in on two easy kills? I don't see much of your boys as I don't have Foxtel.

Fantasy/RDT question
He was on 80 at half time and we were behind, so that's encouraging. He's at the top of his game but awkwardly priced at 331K. BE is -62 so should generate some good cash but I personally don't think he's a keeper. If you must trade in a fwd and only have $340K to spend then maybe.

He was on 80 at half time and we were behind, so that's encouraging. He's at the top of his game but awkwardly priced at 331K. BE is -62 so should generate some good cash but I personally don't think he's a keeper. If you must trade in a fwd and only have $340K to spend then maybe.
389k in RDT though (same price bracket as Roughy, WHE and ANB)

I'd say he's probably more suited to AFLF at the moment, but this year is weird with a very high scoring nature and previously unrelevant players going big, particularly all them Melbourne kids so just trying to think what could be a good leftfield option to help boost my position.

Don't think he's upped his game to where he could avg 90+ in SC? Must say he looks mighty tempting right now, but his stats do say he's still a massive seagull.

Don't think he's upped his game to where he could avg 90+ in SC? Must say he looks mighty tempting right now, but his stats do say he's still a massive seagull.
I think he's capable but a lot will have to do with us winning more games than past years. He's seduced me before though.

Could he be a Lachie Hunter type, coming off the wing at centre bounces. You seem to be pretty well stocked for small forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back