Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys I'm interested to see what you think of Florini?

He's obviously a magnet by what we've seen so far, do you think Rocket will continue to give him a fair bit of game time in the midfield? or do you think he only played there because of Barlow and Swallow going down last week? What is his job security like?

I'm looking to bring him as a risky move to up my ppg and generate some cash to get to a uber premo.

Hey guys I'm interested to see what you think of Florini?

He's obviously a magnet by what we've seen so far, do you think Rocket will continue to give him a fair bit of game time in the midfield? or do you think he only played there because of Barlow and Swallow going down last week? What is his job security like?

I'm looking to bring him as a risky move to up my ppg and generate some cash to get to a uber premo.

He will get lots of time in the middle and even running both flanks. I think if he keeps getting the ball and applying defensive pressure his spot is safe

Do we have a Gold Coast super coach league guys?
Would be interesting in making one next year if people are keen.

Do we have a Gold Coast super coach league guys?
Would be interesting in making one next year if people are keen.
Yeah they have already been made. They filled up pretty quick, first time I've had a full gc league in years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better keep my eyes peeled next year.
Hows everyone going?
Either of the leagues in the top 100?

Fironi this year has been a yoyo
he's in my elite side, what can i expect from him

So... With Scheer coming in this week, where do you think he'll play? With his tackling he has a pretty fantasy friendly game, (def more so than Bowes anyway, based on what I saw at u18s last year over here) I would have thought, but not if he'll be playing in the fwd pocket.
also I assume he'll be a one and toddle off back to the neafl when some of your more experienced blokes are available again?

Is Ainsworth back in the NEAFL yet? Or is he still struggling with the quad injury?

The kid is a gun and has already shown he's capable of scoring well, so if he returns after the China game I'd be tempted to jump on him, even with the hefty price tag for a rookie.
Yeah he is still injured with the corked quad. According to GC injury list on the website, he probably won't play till round 10.

So... With Scheer coming in this week, where do you think he'll play? With his tackling he has a pretty fantasy friendly game, (def more so than Bowes anyway, based on what I saw at u18s last year over here) I would have thought, but not if he'll be playing in the fwd pocket.
also I assume he'll be a one and toddle off back to the neafl when some of your more experienced blokes are available again?
Yes pretty much, won't be in the best side when Rischa and Ainsworth come back, probably only one spot for him, Fiorini or Bowes if any.

Surely more than just a corkie for him though if he's been held back for a month

Corkies max are 2 weeks
It says really bad bruising and swelling causing him to be sore and not able to run. I thought corkie's were 2 weeks max as well, but clearly im wrong.

Anyone know when we're expecting mckenzie willis to play? Ive had him on my bench for a while and i need a green dot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back